Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844579;
    I remember that because when I found out before the season started that her voice wasn't normally that raspy I wondered if you'd be disappointed LOL

Sleuthing her season should be fun. Hopefully we can figure it out before RS this time. I feel like now it'll be a race to figure it out first
    I need to learn more about sleuthing but FB is now mastered thanks to you. Losing the raspy voice wasn't what disappointed me. She could be the best or the worst depending on what she was giving TPTB to work with. The edit spoiled my Ali love and when they changed it the luster was gone. But I know I can recover. How soon can we start? I'll have more time between now and May 1st than after that.

If it is going to be a race then the sooner we start the better. But there won't be any SC's for a couple of months. We need more inside sources! But I really am proud of the sleuthers here. It is well organized and everyone works well together. Many have commented how they enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Once something is captured then it's adrenalin time!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fan

You guys have been a hoot all season!

I have lurked but had to chime in.

I'm sure the HEAT Jake feels is that burning sensation he gets when peeing after having sex with V.

My bet is they are broken up before he finishes the first round of penicillin!

Okay....just a few ???????'s.
    First of all I have to admit I was very surprized that Jake was so with vague with Tenley and didn't just tell her that He was in love with Vienna. I know that he does not like to hurt people's feelings but I TOTALLY get why Tenley would be confused by how he beat around the bush. I LOVED her response to Jake on the ATFR show when she told Jake that she wouldn't want to be Vienna if he was that confused. LOL
    Secondly...I find it interesting that Mr. God first is going to be living with Vienna. Hey....if is how he rolls then why make a big deal about his morals. Maybe I am the only one who had these thoughts. Not trying to judge...just found it interesting.....

Everyone said the same thing about Jillian and Ed's body language last season, and how they were trying too hard and it couldn't be real. So far so good with them, so you never know.

If they break up in a little while, it won't be "reaping what you sow" - it will just be another relationship that didn't make it. I'm just guessing here, but I think there are a lot of those in the world.

OT: Kate G is really trying to sex it up eh.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I think Evan Lysacek will do well. He's a cutie, too. (That THAT, Mr. Sore Loser Plushenko. )

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844656;
    I got a 'trying too hard' vibe from them. I commented earlier that they looked more like a couple during the season than at the ATFR. Maybe it's all the stress of the tabloid stuff, but something was definitely off.
    It was so strange that they had to go off stage while Ali recieved all the praise and love. There must have been some awkward moments we did not get to see? J/K

Did anybody else want to stand up and applaud when Tenley mentioned at the ATFR that she wouldn't want to be Vienna if Jake proposed to her while he still had such strong feelings for another woman? Perhaps the show encouraged him to keep saying it, but when Jake went on and on about how he was in love with 2 women and he couldn't decide which one to propose to, it was beyond ridiculous. The clear answer to that dilemma should be NEITHER!

Kate G has had some major botox and restalyn. She had some huge wrinkles between her eyebrows from frowning so much. They are now "poof, gone!" Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844672;
    Did anybody else want to stand up and applaud when Tenley mentioned at the ATFR that she felt bad for Vienna if Jake proposed to her while he still had such strong feelings for another woman? Perhaps the show encouraged him to keep saying it, but when Jake went on and on about how he was in love with 2 women and he couldn't decide which one to propose to, it was beyond ridiculous. The clear answer to that dilemma should be NEITHER!
    YES, Ironcat! I did applaud Tenley for actually for her questions, particularly that one. I also applaud the we can be friends if it's okay with your significant other, because Jake is ready to tell everyone they have a friend for life, but Tenley is like only if it's okay with V. I thought that was extremely nice, because every woman isn't okay with their spouses being close friends with an ex.
    Team Channy and Shawny.