Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

sdl

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3844409;
    Ali looked beautiful. Vienna has had a lot of work done according to my friend who is a plastic surgeon and watched this season with me.
    Comments:
    a) Vienna looked extra weird to me tonight - definitely did something to her hair and I can't believe I'm saying this, but she used to be more attractive in the face.
    b) Jake on DWTS? Seriously? Why will they not let this dork just go away? The dullest Bachelor ever is now heading into his third reality show. Looks like Jake's plan is turning out better than he hoped. Does he have pictures of someone at ABC?
    He must really be itching to get back to that commuter pilot job, and America can't get enough of his fabulous personality.
    c) I find it so patronizing when CH and his puppets mock the audience and tabloids over those "crazy" rumors.....like the boyfriend who was arrested at her house recently because he went there to get her and refused to leave. Just deal with the stories honestly, but don't act like we're all idiots.
    d) Tenley is absolutely beautiful, and sweet, and asked some of the best questions I've ever heard at the AFTR - and Jake couldn't answer a single one coherently.
    e) You think these guys don't read the message boards? How about CH referring to Jake pulling a "Mesnick." Everything tonight seemed tailored to rebut what people here (and it spreads to the other boards and tabloids) have been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844541;
    I don't blame Jake for going on DWTS, especially if he is getting the standard contract 200K whether he gets voted off the first week or not. That is serious cash for a middle class man whose new fiance likes bling. I'm just surprised that ABC thinks this is a good casting decision, since he isn't as popular or sympathetic a figure as Melissa was at the time, and he's not much of a dancer either.
    Exactly. I was not a fan of Melissea, for the record, but she obviously was the sympathetic figure at that time. The only person I feel for now is Tenley, so excuse me for not wanting to see Jake whine and cry and fibble and fobble on DWTS. Enough is enough. BEST WISHES to the happy couple, but go in peace. Please.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3844538;
    Looks like a lot of of went back over the posts. But whether they know Vienna or not, they are a huge supporter and claim there is going to be a new website tonight disputing the rumors/tabloids. I did a quick check of FB and nothing newly opened tonight--maybe someone else has seen a new website.
    Jake and Vienna need to fade into the sunset and not bring more attention to themselves in order to bring credability to their "Everlasting Love Story".

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3844539;
    It's truly so interesting to me, reading things on twitter and the web, how people take this show so personally, as if Jake dumped their sister or best friend, for the girl everyone hated in their group of friends in high school.

I know, right?! It's just a dating show! Jake picked someone he likes a bit better than the other. People should just get over it!

FORT Fanatic

Congratulations to Vienna and Jake. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3844547;
    Jake and Vienna need to fade into the sunset and not bring more attention to themselves in order to bring credability to their "Everlasting Love Story".
    Exactly my thoughts! The only way to let the tabloids die down (and Vienna is the one that said, "It's hard!!!!!!") is to go off into oblivion for a while. JED certainly did! They are doing the complete opposite but I guess they have their "priorities." Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3844534;
    Plus, Jake and Vienna both said they wanted to get back to a simple life. Is DWTS simple?
    Ahh, but don't you remember the hotly contested comment by Melissa that she just wanted to get back to her normal life, become a teacher I think it was? Some jumped all over her because next thing we knew she was on DWTS and she hasn't looked back since. Good for her, she seems very comfortable in the public eye. Her supporters though said it was an opportunity she couldn't pass up, and she had every right to go on yet another reality tv show (her 3rd wasn't it? The Dallas Cowboy show, the Bachelor and then DWTS).

So I do think there is a double standard happening there big time. Melissa was loved and Jake is now apparently hated, so what is good for the one isn't good for the other.

Personally I didn't want to see her any more, and I don't care if I watch him any more either. Good thing I don't watch DWTS!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3844543;
    No, his 4th consecutive season will be to show up during Ali's season to ask her to give him another chance. He's already strategically planning it out. His priorities are slowly but surely being revealed and is Vienna just a pawn in his plan? Who knows? I just question why he isn't sick of TV and the entertainment industry; it's clearly turning on him. I guess it will be a huge slap in the face when he is voted off the first night!
    Every other spoiler has come true, I don't doubt this will happen too!

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3844548;
    I know, right?! It's just a dating show! Jake picked someone he likes a bit better than the other. People should just get over it!
    I think it should be said that Jake and Vienna aren't receiving a lot of backlash imo. If twitter is what we're going to use to judge this then I think that's a bad idea. The show is still airing in some parts of the country, so of course there's going to be a lot of talk about it now, and the initial shock and horror (well not horror but you get what I'm saying) is to be expected. I am amazed at how high the ratings were considering how boring I found this season. I stopped watching for a good 4 episodes, then picked it back up toward the end. It was spoiled from the beginning, and I think in general people just want to move on, or "get over it," but um Jake won't go away.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3844305;
    Tenley in my opinion is the classiest woman to ever grace this show. She's a real sweetheart and it isn't fake. Jake, of all people, should get that. I hope Tenley gets to help out Ali b/c she is my all time favorite.
    I think that both Danielle and Tenley are two of the classiest woman on the show. jmo