Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

FORT Newbie

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3844213;
    V looks different.?what am I seeing other than no roots? Eyebrows?
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I chalked it up to her face looking thinner like she's lost weight or something?!?! not sure.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3844213;
    V looks different.?what am I seeing other than no roots? Eyebrows?
    I thought she might have had botox...something is definitely different.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3844210;
    This is what happens when the favourite is not choosen, unfortunately. Everyone wants a love story, and when its there, no one wants it, because their favourite wasn't chosen.

He's happy, she's happy, what more does everyone want? He may not be liked, she may not be liked, but the reality of it is they are in love. If they don't last, they won't be the first ones that don't make it.
    I totally agree!!!! I find it quite hilarious to be honest.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

$5K for boobs? She got a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3844223;
    THERE! THAT.RIGHT.THERE is what is off-putting about her. "If you'd ask my friends they'd tell you that I'm such a sweet person."
    EXACTLY! You got along with all the women on the show so well though...you are just soooooooooooo sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3844225;
    Lack of uber-eye shadow!
    Majorly toned down e/s. I noticed that too, CSW!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Here is my last rant of the season (not), is that really what a man wants. Probably, I'm a 1 time girl & kissed a lot of frogs. I never married & am very happy! I always thought a guy wanted a nice girl, not a fame whore. I made my own & paid my own way.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3844223;
    THERE! THAT.RIGHT.THERE is what is off-putting about her. "If you'd ask my friends they'd tell you that I'm such a sweet person."

But it IS a good fit for his "I'm so perfect I can't get a woman" routine.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CheerMeUp;3844209;
    Watched the end with my teenage daughter. She was very disappointed with Jake. She said, "how can he really like her and still be with her. She did not get along with anyone and they did not like her and didn't he see all the magazines with her pictures from when she was a Hooters Girl and bikini model with her fake and bake tan? How about her fake boobs...what she did to her husband is so bad and all her lying about her past....I really did not think that is what Jake wanted in a wife, she is sooooo sleezy Mom". Have to say, I was happy my teenage daughter could see what she was all about and pleased that she did not look at her as a role model and not someone that she would want to be like!!!
    Haha, I watched with my teenage daughter too. When Jake was fumbling all his words with Tenley, unable to tell her what was missing she said "You feel that way because she's better than you are". And she's seen about 5 minutes total of the whole season. It's painfully obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3844210;
    This is what happens when the favourite is not choosen, unfortunately. Everyone wants a love story, and when its there, no one wants it, because their favourite wasn't chosen.

He's happy, she's happy, what more does everyone want? He may not be liked, she may not be liked, but the reality of it is they are in love. If they don't last, they won't be the first ones that don't make it.
    Hey GA! Feels like old times -- think JED!

As long as Jake and Vienna are happy, it doesn't matter what others think apparently it doesn't bother them! Good for Jake & Vienna - go for it love birds!