Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

I bet that Kate Gosselin is happy that Jake is also on DWTS. At least now she has a shot of not being the 1st one kicked off.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3844095;
    Seconded! (for those not watching, she asked about it being fair to Vienna that he had such strong feelings for both girls)

Good for her...and the audience LOVED it..they were hooting and cheering...he still didn't answer it...oh i'm sorry he did...There was a spark...yea, that clears it up...

Quote Originally Posted by PonyXpress;3844101;
    If these two end up marrying would ABC be dumb enough to attempt airing the wedding?
    Yeah because they would be touting it as another sucessful love story in the face of adversity(the rag mags/rumors)
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3844100;
    I wonder how long Jake will last on DWTS! I remember Trista left maybe the second week when she was on it.
    Oh that's right!! I forgot Trista was on there!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3844052;
    Oh no! Got to tune out DWTS now, hasn't he had his time on TV already? Gosh!
    He's turning into "Melissa"! Can't they find another worthy male contestant. I'm still holding out hope she will not be the new host. Has it been announced yet. I too would tune out - but I'd really like to see Evan and Niecy!!

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3844107;
    My question came right in the middle of the DWTS Jake announcement, so it got missed:

Are they announcing the new Bachelorette tonight? Or later during DWTS?
    Tonight!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Trying to catch up since my post, but Jake giving Vienna's ring back to her...OMG, I felt for her SO much...she thought he was letting her go.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by fated;3844104;
    "Marriage in my future? Hopefully. I can't say whether it will come from someone I met on the show, but that is a life experience I don't want to miss out on," he told People.
    That's too funny!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3844093;
    I'm very happy for him, he sounds sincere, he's in love, and that's all that matters
    I agree! Yay for being optimistic and positive.

Quote Originally Posted by ebonyashley;3844089;
    how does he get on tv and say that his heart still aches for her but he is engaged???

i would be completely pissed off if my fiance said that and it would be over.
    I took that to mean that his heart still aches for her because he hurt her, not because he wanted her. I think he's been pretty clear that no part of him "ached" for her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow