Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3844852;
    He did, though, even though he was trying to be nice about it. I heard that pretty loud and clear in the "our physical chemistry isn't quite there" or "that spark just wasn't there" or "something is missing."

Those all add up quite easily to "just not that into you" in my book.
    Tenley wasn't getting it though. So he should have just said I like you more as a friend and called it a day.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3844864;
    They do look happy. Hope they can make it last forever. I have grown to respect Jake even more tonight. I love that he would stick up for the woman he loves, who will eventually be his wife. That is a great quality in a man/husband!
    Me too!! I love how Jake defended Vienna, for her honor, and stood up for her. That spoke volumes to me!! I have to agree, that is an awesome quality in a man/husband.

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3844041;
    Is Jake a professional reality show Ho?
    Three reality shows in a row.

The Bachelorette last summer.
    The Bachelor.
    Dancing With The Stars.

How does he get so much time off?

For those asking why Jake instead of Tenley.

Ratings.

Jake's season has out done DWTS. They think it's because of Jake, so they pick him to boost their ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3844084;
    Jake is the most boring guy ever to be on 2 reality shows.
    4, with a guest appearance on The Bachelorette.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheerMeUp;3844209;
    Watched the end with my teenage daughter. ... I was happy my teenage daughter could see what she was all about and pleased that she did not look at her as a role model and not someone that she would want to be like!!!
    I hope you tell your daughter that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3844246;
    Don't they have to do their own makeup during the season?
    Yes, except for the FRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdl View Post
    He must really be itching to get back to that commuter pilot job,
    He's been promoted to instructor pilot.
    You think these guys don't read the message boards? How about CH referring to Jake pulling a "Mesnick." Everything tonight seemed tailored to rebut what people here (and it spreads to the other boards and tabloids) have been saying.
    They pay a lot of attention to the boards. And FoRT is Bachelor Central.
    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44
    This show will NEVER pick a new person. They will keep recycling rejects because it works. They don't have to work as hard to build the bachelor(ette) up because the fan base and visibility is already there.
    Trista (from Bachelor 1)
    Meredeth (from Bachelor 4)
    Shefft (from Bachelor 3)
    MeAnna (from Bachelor 11)
    Jillian (from Bachelor 13)
    Ali (from Bachelor 14)

They've all been retreads for a reason. The Bachelorette is an afterthought. Origionally hastily produced to run between seasons of The Bachelor over winter.

Fleiss uses retreads because they are known to him, making casting easy. Also they have a track record of taking direction. Fleiss loves people he can manipulate.
    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844729;
    The show description on abcmedianet says "she has let go of everything this time - her apartment, her job, her stability". Does that mean she literally gave up her apartment to do this?? That can't be right?
    She has to live in L.A. through at least May for the show and the promotion. Why pay rent on an apartment that she won't be using for three months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3844809;
    I wasn't on these boards during the Jason & Melissa/Molly season, so I don't know the details of how that played out, but did Molly know that Jason & Melissa had split before she came on ATFR? I was just thinking that little turn of events might have sent my head spinning if I were in Tenley's shoes this time around -- just the possibility of a different ending. Some people saw the Jake/Vienna connection this season and some didn't, so I'm thinking it's possible Tenley wasn't 100% convinced either, if she were still hooked on the guy.
    Around the end of the year Jasson started contacting Molly (behind Melissa's back). In January they filmed an early ATFR (part I) where he formally broke up with Melissa, although I believe she knew about all of this already and they were just playing it out for the cameras. In Feburary they filmed ATFR (part II).
    Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3844852;
    He did, though, even though he was trying to be nice about it. I heard that pretty loud and clear in the "our physical chemistry isn't quite there" or "that spark just wasn't there" or "something is missing."

Those all add up quite easily to "just not that into you" in my book.
    He was playing the friend card, but she wasn't seeing it.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

sdl-I still see Jake as a man-child who thinks that the dance hall girl loves him because she is overtly sexual. When he gets through puberty, though, what are these two geniuses going to do for fun?
    Okay this is hysterical!

I, too, am a sucker for a love story and I wish them well.

I warmed to Vienna, finally, after Jakes home visit. When she said "I am not a robot" at dinner in referernce to Tenley I was stunned. Though rude, there was a kernel of truth in there. I never warmed to Tenley because she lacked authenticity, for me.

Tenely impressed me with her exit talk and appearance on ATR. Her statement about being friends, "If it is okay with your signifigant other, I would love that." was right on target. No way can a friendship work here. Jake just didn't know what else to say. Vienna has every right to say no to this.

I had hoped that Vienna would take those extentions out and get a good hair cut and color by this time. Oh well, perhaps in the near future.

Did I miss the announcement that Melissa will be taking Samantha's place? It sure seems the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3844876;

Three reality shows in a row.

The Bachelorette last summer.
    The Bachelor.
    Dancing With The Stars.
    Apparently fly.girll24 was correct ~

Quote Originally Posted by fly.girl24;3728772;
    Jake is totally a casual dater!! He hasn't found love cause he thinks he is better than anyone. He will show off his acting skills on the show! I'm sure he wouldn't be single had he not gotten the bachelor call...especially since he broke up with her to go on tv! The only reason he was hurt by Jillian was because she didn't want him and he isn't used to being rejected. He told me he is tired of flying so guess this is his way back into the acting world. Reid deserved to be the bachelor cause he wouldve been doing it for the right reasons.
    It appears that Jake and Vienna will be heading to Hollywoodland.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas