Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1025

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

sdl

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844820;
    Great!!! Love it, and want more, lol!
    I'm a sucker for a good love story, and seeing them so happy not only surprised me but warmed my heart. It was nice.
    But time will tell. There is so much history with these two, I just need to wait and see. I'm always cautious about the truth.
    I respect those of you who believe in them, and will tone down the negativity because everyone deserves a chance to be happy.
    Good night, and sweet dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3844803;
    Maybe we will see a scene like this on DWTS

:
    Haha, great minds! I just mentioned that in the DWTS cast reveal thread on the other subforum. The comments there are funny if you don't care for Jake. Methinks the majority are not too keen on him coming on *their* show, either because they can't stand him or they're mortified a Bachelor person (read: non-star) is on again.

Especially love the "Who's he?" comments. Oh if only they knew what they're in for, bad dancing and bad acting and all. I believe it was atem who had a witty comeback, saying she wishes she didn't know who he was, either.

FORT Fanatic

Woo Hoo!! What a spectacular ending! Just watched the finale, and I was just astonished at how well it all ended. I love Jake and Vienna together, they really are in love and I believe they will be happy for a long long time. I can totally see the connection between Jake and Vienna and I wish them nothing but the best of luck, and a life time of love, peace, laughter, passion, and blessings.

I was also very impressed with Tenley, and how she reacted to Jake's final decision. I thought she was the most gracious lady ever to be let go on this show. She is a fine lady, and has probably grown leaps and bounds throughout this season. Seems to me that perhaps Tenley wasn't quite over her ex-hubby yet, or what happened between them. She brought him up so much, and talked about him to the point I know I got tired of hearing about him. Now, not only does she have those wounds to continue healing, but now the new wounds of not being Jake's final one. I just dont think that right now Tenley is ready to commit to anyone until she resolves those issues. I was rather surprised that when Jake's Mother asked her about how she deals with conflict between women that it seemed like Tenley flat out was not listening and started in with the whole "I have a past....." thing. Maybe that was just the editing, but I was completely blown away by that. I think Tenley would make an excellent b'ette someday, once she's resolved her issues.

I was surprised Tenley is not going to be on DWTS, but that Jake will be. I will for sure be watching DWTS - Cant wait to see Jake bust a move, and for Melissa be part of the show! Again, my congrats to Jake and Vienna! God bless you both!

Best. Season. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844802;
    This is probably my favorite post of the season since you said exactly what I was thinking. You nailed it.
    Im so grossed out by the idea of Jake ruining my favorite show, DWTS, that I'm hoping they pair him with that big goon Anna, and he has to get elevators so tall that he looks like one of those clowns walking on stilts at the State Fair.
    Thanks, sdl. From the master of the zingers, that is high praise indeed.

If Jake wears his elevators on DWTS, perhaps he can divulge this knowledge to garner a few votes, since the women always get some sympathy for having to dance in heels. But I have a feeling he will make a quick exit regardless, so hopefully he won't ruin the whole season for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844828;
    I'm a sucker for a good love story, and seeing them so happy not only surprised me but warmed my heart. It was nice.
    But time will tell. There is so much history with these two, I just need to wait and see. I'm always cautious about the truth.
    I respect those of you who believe in them, and will tone down the negativity because everyone deserves a chance to be happy.
    Good night, and sweet dreams.
    That's nice to hear out of cynic like you. Same to you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3844803;
    Maybe we will see a scene like this on DWTS

:
    If you're talking about the expression on bongo guy's face, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844819;
    Ummm, this one is not a fair comparison. Some really wonky things went on during that aftermath. The ATFR took place months before it was aired, like in January, so Molly wasn't necessarily in on it, but some think she was. RS spoiled that one because it actually happened early on during the season and he knew that Jason had already picked Melissa but then dumped her for Molly while the actual show was being broadcast. Does that make any sense?

This one has played out fairly simple like the others have and Tenley had time to adjust and just see the story play out on her TV screen.

OK, thanks. All I remember from Jason's season was that he came home and said he was in love and engaged and I think that was before his season started airing? I may have the timing wrong though. It was a local news story. I'm just wondering whether that final outcome -- if all you knew what was you saw on TV (which was true in my case back then) -- whether that might cause someone in Tenley's shoes to think it might happen a second time. I know I probably would let myself believe that if I thought there might be any chance; I've certainly deluded myself plenty of times where relationships and men are concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3844768;
    Why didn't he just say " I am not that into you"? What is so hard about that? It drove me crazy the lies he kept spinning with Tenley.
    He did, though, even though he was trying to be nice about it. I heard that pretty loud and clear in the "our physical chemistry isn't quite there" or "that spark just wasn't there" or "something is missing."

Those all add up quite easily to "just not that into you" in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3844852;
    He did, though, even though he was trying to be nice about it. I heard that pretty loud and clear in the "our physical chemistry isn't quite there" or "that spark just wasn't there" or "something is missing."

Those all add up quite easily to "just not that into you" in my book.
    Yep, he pretty much said it. I know what he meant when he said he didn't have crazy mad in love feeling with Tenley. You need that to make it last. You can have a strong emotional connection with someone, but you need that extra something to want to take that relationship further.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3844818;
    These pics from the FRC were really adorable imo!

They do look happy. Hope they can make it last forever. I have grown to respect Jake even more tonight. I love that he would stick up for the woman he loves, who will eventually be his wife. That is a great quality in a man/husband!