Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1025

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

sdl

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844764;
    When Tenley repeatedly asked Jake what he meant by a lack of physical chemistry, you could almost see the wheels turning in his brain, trying to figure out a church-approved way of saying, "she gives me a boner and you don't".
    This is probably my favorite post of the season since you said exactly what I was thinking. You nailed it.
    Im so grossed out by the idea of Jake ruining my favorite show, DWTS, that I'm hoping they pair him with that big goon Anna, and he has to get elevators so tall that he looks like one of those clowns walking on stilts at the State Fair.

Maybe we will see a scene like this on DWTS

:
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844799;
    I don't think she was. I think Tenley saw the writing on the wall, so to speak, early on and definitely in St. Lucia. I thought Tenley was very gracious tonight at the ATFR and was just asking the questions that TPTB told her to ask. She knew she wasn't Jake's chosen one back in November and after watching the season it only confirmed it for her.
    I wasn't on these boards during the Jason & Melissa/Molly season, so I don't know the details of how that played out, but did Molly know that Jason & Melissa had split before she came on ATFR? I was just thinking that little turn of events might have sent my head spinning if I were in Tenley's shoes this time around -- just the possibility of a different ending. Some people saw the Jake/Vienna connection this season and some didn't, so I'm thinking it's possible Tenley wasn't 100% convinced either, if she were still hooked on the guy.

These pics from the FRC were really adorable imo!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3844809;
    I wasn't on these boards during the Jason & Melissa/Molly season, so I don't know the details of how that played out, but did Molly know that Jason & Melissa had split before she came on ATFR? I was just thinking that little turn of events might have sent my head spinning if I were in Tenley's shoes this time around -- just the possibility of a different ending. Some people saw the Jake/Vienna connection this season and some didn't, so I'm thinking it's possible Tenley wasn't 100% convinced either, if she were still hooked on the guy.
    Ummm, this one is not a fair comparison. Some really wonky things went on during that aftermath. The ATFR took place months before it was aired, like in January, so Molly wasn't necessarily in on it, but some think she was. RS spoiled that one because it actually happened early on during the season and he knew that Jason had already picked Melissa but then dumped her for Molly while the actual show was being broadcast. Does that make any sense?

This one has played out fairly simple like the others have and Tenley had time to adjust and just see the story play out on her TV screen.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3844818;
    These pics from the FRC were really adorable imo!

Great!!! Love it, and want more, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844755;
    You're right. Forget RS, I can't remember a Bachelor finale in which they made it so crystal clear that he had it bad for one and "something was missing" with the other. So the FRC was sort of anti-climactic.
    Maybe Matt's season where the chick wouldn't hold his hand and he said he was more attracted to the dolphins. But even she made a comeback of sorts when she peeled down in the FS.
    But I think the entire goal of tonight's show was to "rehabilitate" Vienna, with the family despite her rude and ignorant dialogue at the beginning, and with the audience as they showed that Jake was really into her.
    I still see Jake as a man-child who thinks that the dance hall girl loves him because she is overtly sexual. When he gets through puberty, though, what are these two geniuses going to do for fun?
    For once, we are on the same page. All through the final episode, it was clear who will be chosen. While love is blind and anything can happen, I also felt Jake's insecurities that Vienna nicely filled, rather than mature marital compatibility. Is that enough to build a future - I suspect not, although I wish them well.

And while we are on the subject of Jake's parents, I was dying to hear what his mother thought of the happy couple?

Sorry if this has been discussed

Did anyone notice the pink stone was missing from V's ring before she gave it to Jake? But when he gave it back to her it had been replaced? There is also a good shot of it during her PI during the mud scenes.

Sorry if this is boring! I just gasped when I noticed it during the mud scenes and wondered if she lost it in the mud. But then it showed up again when he returned it, so all ended up okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3844809;
    Since CH only fessed up recently (since the ATFR was filmed?) that Jake was in love with his pick, I think it's possible that they were trying to give Tenley the impression that Jake was still ''available" to heighten her emotions for their meeting. I also suspected they pulled the same thing with Reid, possibly even feeding him misinformation that Jill and Ed were "iffy", so he'd think he still had a chance. With the way this show carelessly plays with people's emotions for the sake of ratings, I wouldn't put anything past them.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3844374;
    Put Reid on her season. Imagine ratings.
    Please, no!!! Anything but that
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous