Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1025

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844755;
    You're right. Forget RS, I can't remember a Bachelor finale in which they made it so crystal clear that he had it bad for one and "something was missing" with the other. So the FRC was sort of anti-climactic.
    Maybe Matt's season where the chick wouldn't hold his hand and he said he was more attracted to the dolphins. But even she made a comeback of sorts when she peeled down in the FS.
    But I think the entire goal of tonight's show was to "rehabilitate" Vienna, with the family despite her rude and ignorant dialogue at the beginning, and with the audience as they showed that Jake was really into her.
    I still see Jake as a man-child who thinks that the dance hall girl loves him because she is overtly sexual. When he gets through puberty, though, what are these two geniuses going to do for fun?
    When Tenley repeatedly asked Jake what he meant by a lack of physical chemistry, you could almost see the wheels turning in his brain, trying to figure out a church-approved way of saying, "she gives me a boner and you don't".

FORT Newbie

I hope they make it, also! I never fully bought into Jake and what he has been selling. Much like his lack of physical chemistry with Tenley, I can't put my finger on why that is--lots of laughs! However, the emotions from Vienna and Tenley on the final day seemed VERY real to me, and I hate how vulnerable they seem in those moments. I am a mom, with a daughter just starting to date and the idea of her being hurt by some boy just kills me. Lesson #242 from me to my daughter: Reality shows are not reality and your parents will disown you if you ever go on The Bachelor.

You're right. Forget RS, I can't remember a Bachelor finale in which they made it so crystal clear that he had it bad for one and "something was missing" with the other. So the FRC was sort of anti-climactic.
    Maybe Matt's season where the chick wouldn't hold his hand and he said he was more attracted to the dolphins. But even she made a comeback of sorts when she peeled down in the FS.
    But I think the entire goal of tonight's show was to "rehabilitate" Vienna, with the family despite her rude and ignorant dialogue at the beginning, and with the audience as they showed that Jake was really into her.
    I still see Jake as a man-child who thinks that the dance hall girl loves him because she is overtly sexual. When he gets through puberty, though, what are these two geniuses going to do for fun?
    Love each other? Stranger things have happened in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844764;
    When Tenley repeatedly asked Jake what he meant by a lack of physical chemistry, you could almost see the wheels turning in his brain, trying to figure out a church-approved way of saying, "she gives me a boner and you don't".
    Why didn't he just say " I am not that into you"? What is so hard about that? It drove me crazy the lies he kept spinning with Tenley.

Couldn't agree with you more, sdl. The man is utterly clueless. Completely and utterly clueless.

On a happy note, you get at least a little longer to try and figure out how tall Jake is! I'm dreading finding out which pro is going to be stuck with the sucker's job of being his dance partner. Oh please don't let it be Edyta or Chelsie!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadiesmom;3844765;
    I hope they make it, also! I never fully bought into Jake and what he has been selling. Much like his lack of physical chemistry with Tenley, I can't put my finger on why that is--lots of laughs! However, the emotions from Vienna and Tenley on the final day seemed VERY real to me, and I hate how vulnerable they seem in those moments. I am a mom, with a daughter just starting to date and the idea of her being hurt by some boy just kills me. Lesson #242 from me to my daughter: Reality shows are not reality and your parents will disown you if you ever go on The Bachelor.

Kudos to you Great advice, for sure.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3844415;
    Surprise! I hope he is paried with Chelsia.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love her, please no!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844629;
    But I would be taking bets on who America would overwhelmingly dump first - loser Jake or that horrid Kate Gosselin, were it not for the fact that they had to include Pamela Anderson and that ancient astronaut guy.
    So it's a real horse race (sorry Vienna, no pun intended).
    Since both Jake and Kate will probably get about a dozen audience votes between them, it will probably come down to the judges' scores. And that's probably a total tossup.

BTW, am I the only one who thought Tenley was hoping for another 'second chance' when she saw Jake tonight? Especially since he was so vague during all of his recent interviews? Jake did say some things at the final dumping that she could easily have replayed in her head since then, since she clearly had strong feelings for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3844789;
    Since both Jake and Kate will probably get about a dozen audience votes between them, it will probably come down to the judges' scores. And that's probably a total tossup.

BTW, am I the only one who thought Tenley was hoping for another 'second chance' when she saw Jake tonight? Especially since he was so vague during all of his recent interviews? Jake did say some things at the final dumping that she could easily have replayed in her head since then, since she clearly had strong feelings for him.
    I don't think she was. I think Tenley saw the writing on the wall, so to speak, early on and definitely in St. Lucia. I thought Tenley was very gracious tonight at the ATFR and was just asking the questions that TPTB told her to ask. She knew she wasn't Jake's chosen one back in November and after watching the season it only confirmed it for her. Good luck to Tenley. She'll find a man that truly loves her. After this season, I'm sure of it.

Ali is finally on JK in Chicago just now. She looks great and I love her laugh. She just might have a great season. Let's start sleuthing. But where do we start?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.