Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3836404;
    Yes she is - and I will bet - that this takes place after Tenley leaves - when the parents talk to the bach about the gals and mom makes that statement during that chat
    That's what I think too. Tenley must meet the parents first and after she leaves Jake tells his parents how different Vienna is from Tenley... so forth and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3836110;
    I think the term scripted is overused on this board, every time something happens that's actually interesting .... everybody cries "script". Real life situations just "happen" and Fleiss runs with it... saying all this drama was pre-planned is giving way to much credit to the production staff IMO
    I agree COMPLETELY with this. It seems like RS started the whole "scripted" meme... and now everyone cries scripted at the drop of a hat.

I think they may make suggestions to the participants... but I don't think they make up entire scenarios and have them acted out... as you say, that gives the show WAY too much credit... and honestly... they probably could not make this stuff up!

Oh, and... Rozlyn is a complete scumbag imho... obviously lying her ass off and was blindsided by the women telling what they saw.

I don't think Chris was too hard on her at ALL... as he said, it turned into a "he said, she said"... where she was obviously lying... and he wante to set the record straight.

Also... I think a BIG thing missing from all of this is what the producer told the show before he left... Chris has said the guy spilled the beans... so Chris leading tonight about the two of them being in a hotel room... I'm sure something happened there of a sexual nature...

So from my perspective, I'm glad Rozlyn was exposed for her lies... and I'm really glad she got off the show early cus she would have raised all kinds of hell with Jake... she already had her talons into him.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3836197;
    He did say tonight that it all really began for he and Vienna at the bungee jump.
    Google misattribution of arousal and you will find out why!

The thing I want to say about Rozlyn is that I can't believe how low this show has gone. Did they think she would escape and they had to have the biggest guy bring her in???

What harm was there in letting her talk to the women that she had to be in a room by herself??

Also the comment that Chris said that there are not cameras going 24/7 is a lie unless it is something that they just started. lol

The only place that cameras aren't is the bathrooms and we know why that is.

If all of this is so true about Rozlyn let's see the clips. Gee and people continue to sign up for this show after watching this. Of course it is so true.

I see message boards slamming her and I feel so sorry for her.

I mean how many days was she even there for goodness sake. They don't move into the house until after the first RC.

That means F15 and didn't she go at F12?? How many days is that exactly??

What bothers me is that the majority of people will believe all of this stuff....

Originally Posted by sanlee
    Would Jake's mom change outfits between visits?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3836349;
    Maybe they wanted everyone to think it was filmed on two different days?
    Maybe Mom got wet too during Tenleys visit.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

The thing that had me scratching my head was Roz saying that she was sleeping and girls were saying she looked like an Angel. If she was sleeping, how could she hear that??

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3836327;
    Did you notice the way Jake and Ali looked at eachother tonight? Do you think they have seen eachother in private after the show wrapped up?
    Yeah... I noticed the intensity...

And it was weird how CH asked Jake if he had seen Ali since the show... to me that is another clue that Jake maybe didn't pick someone...

I think Ali is too strong of a woman for Jake... he needs a woman to stay home so that he can be the "man of the house." I actually like Jake... not the most scintillating bach, but really a sincere, if confused, guy. I think this show could make anyone crazy... but if he'd just gone into it to have fun and see what happens... it would probably have been better on him. Being so determined to "find a wife" put a lot of pressure on him, imho.

I think the one thing that came across loud and clear on this show is that he has some deep seated insecurities about being with strong women... and is very sensitive about rejection (of course, aren't we all about that one).

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3836463;
    The thing that had me scratching my head was Roz saying that she was sleeping and girls were saying she looked like an Angel. If she was sleeping, how could she hear that??
    So true! The cynic in me says Roz was the true Producer plant this season and not Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3836362;
    Jake's mom looks classy and smart.
    Women like that can smell a cheap girl like Vienna from a mile away.
    But here's the weird part...don't know what the edit will be, but she also is going to be unimpressed with Tenley - who dreams in cartoons.
    So Jake really is in a pickle.
    Call Christina, Jake. You said she was very funny and beautiful and likable and normal, and she really does appear that way. It's not too late, my friend.
    I don't understand how someone looks smart.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836326;
    Nope, different clothing on mom:

You know, this photo reminds me of what it is that is so weird about Vienna... her teeth. Not only is it that they're white... it's that they're like the fake teeth the little girls wear in their beauty pageants!

It's like she's got composites over all of them and they are one solid line of whiteness... they really don't look natural, even aside from the blindingly white part that causes you to shade your eyes.