Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Just my opinion, but if Jake were going to choose Tenley, I don't think he'd be saying, "This is the hardest decision I'll ever have to make." If he were totally head-over-heels for her, I think that would be an easy decision because there would not be the nay-sayers and the negative opinions he'd be concerned about. Also, I don't see a guy being ready to jump in 100% when he's saying with that look on his face that the heat in the relationship was developing slowly. And the fact that he mentioned it at all indicates that it's a problem. That's just how I see it.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3836342;
    Jake's mom looks a lot like Tenley.
    Jake's mom looks classy and smart.
    Women like that can smell a cheap girl like Vienna from a mile away.
    But here's the weird part...don't know what the edit will be, but she also is going to be unimpressed with Tenley - who dreams in cartoons.
    So Jake really is in a pickle.
    Call Christina, Jake. You said she was very funny and beautiful and likable and normal, and she really does appear that way. It's not too late, my friend.

FORT Fanatic

I am really wondering now if he chose anyone at all? Confusing to no end next week cant come soon enough for me. Will miss next season and seem DWTS too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836360;
    I guess so. I don't see anything wrong with the parents, Jake, and Tenley bringing up Vienna on the family date. The mom may have possibly asked what Tenley thought of the other girl.
    I still think it's possible Jake's mom asked him that question when she was alone with Jake, and it's being inserted into the promo to look like she said that in front of one of the gals.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3836362;
    But here's the weird part...don't know what the edit will be, but she also is going to be unimpressed with Tenley - who dreams in cartoons.
    Call Christina, Jake. You said she was very funny and beautiful and likable and normal, and she really does appear that way. It's not too late, my friend.
    I thought we heard from somewhere that Jake's mom loved Tenley? Lol I guess that is something I'll have to go searching for.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Jake's mom's comment about the gal in the house - was probably during the parent/bach chat - after the date is over - when they discuss the pros and cons of both gals
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think its just smoke and mirrors!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3836365;
    I still think it's possible Jake's mom asked him that question when she was alone with Jake, and it's being inserted into the promo to look like she said that in front of one of the gals.
    That's totally possible, IA!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3836365;
    That is what I have decided happened.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3836362;
    Tenley looked somewhat desperate in what we saw of her with the mom - and V looked pretty giddy - and not in a good way

EGADS - Christina was the one who was a real witch guys gal - very self conscious around the other gals tho LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON