Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836338;
    Would Jake's mom change outfits between visits?
    Jake's mom looks a lot like Tenley.

FORT Fogey

Apparently so, based on the photos.

Maybe Tenley struck her as someone who could be annoying to the other girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3836333;
    Christina was one of my favorites, I loved her sense of humor. I have to give props to Jake for mentioning her tonight. Actually, the only part I really enjoyed tonight.
    Loved hearing from Christina tonight too. Wished we had heard something from Corrie. I don't think she uttered a word. Just the one clip in the RV with the other girls -- well we heard from her, but not words...

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3836331;
    "I would never ask a girl for her hand in marriage unless I was a 100% sure" said Jake.. So if he did propose to Vienna then he was sure he wanted to marry her right? Did he regret his decision? He says he is happy and CH says he is in love. Maybe he is willing to override everything else if he is still okay with his choice. His statement earlier "I am the only one who has to live with this decision" seems to be also something he may have said to let his family know they may not understand his choice but he is following his own radar on this one.
    I noticed tonight that Chris asked Jake "Are you still happy with you decision?" Not "are you happy with your choice?"

And Jake, without a lot of conviction, said he was.

Us Mag quotes a friend of his who said Jake seems to be second guessing himself.

Where did Chris say "Jake is in love"? I know Chris said that during the show, but I haven't heard him say that after the show... ?

FORT Fogey

Jake's body language at the ATFR will tell the real story. Previews for MTP already shows a man who looks uncomfortable next to Vienna there. Wonder why they are showing his family with strange expressions when they show Vienna talking about the gals hating her. If she volunteered the "the girls hated me in the house" her immaturity must have shined through for the family to see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3836345;
    I noticed tonight that Chris asked Jake "Are you still happy with you decision?" Not "are you happy with your choice?"

Us Mag quotes a friend of his who said Jake seems to be second guessing himself.

Where did Chris say "Jake is in love"? I know Chris said that during the show, but I haven't heard him say that after the show... ?
    In an interview CH said it and someone quoted him in one of the threads....possibly media thread.

Maybe they wanted everyone to think it was filmed on two different days?

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3836345;

SoftballMama posted this earlier in the Media thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3835358;
    I posted this in Media, but will put it here too. I hopped in my car today after helping out at my daughter's school. I turned the radio on to Broadminded on XM. The Broads (that's what the hosts call themselves) were interviewing CH. They had just asked him a question, which I didn't hear, but his answer was this, "What I CAN tell you is that Jake did pick someone, he is in love, and he is very happy."

oops just realized I am in the media thread!! Oh well!

I just keep getting this feeling he picks no one. I wish we knew what the question those guys asked CH Is that interview archived?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3836349;
    Maybe they wanted everyone to think it was filmed on two different days?
    I guess so. I don't see anything wrong with the parents, Jake, and Tenley bringing up Vienna on the family date. The mom may have possibly asked what Tenley thought of the other girl.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."