Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

sdl

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836311;
    This is his mom with Tenley.

This is when his mom asks if she is the one hated in the house?
    This is weird but I don't think this is Jake's parents' house. There's a lake in the background, Lake Dallas also sometimes known as Lake Lewisville, but they don't live on the lake.
    I haven't looked at this in a month but need to take another look to be sure.

FORT Fogey

"I would never ask a girl for her hand in marriage unless I was a 100% sure" said Jake.. So if he did propose to Vienna then he was sure he wanted to marry her right? Did he regret his decision? He says he is happy and CH says he is in love. Maybe he is willing to override everything else if he is still okay with his choice. His statement earlier "I am the only one who has to live with this decision" seems to be also something he may have said to let his family know they may not understand his choice but he is following his own radar on this one.

Aren't his parents in St. Lucia?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3836319;
    He really was kinda gushy about Christina, whom he hardly gave a glance during the show. Poor Christina was on the In-Style photo shoot, and was completely overshadowed by Rozlyn's tatas.
    Christina was one of my favorites, I loved her sense of humor. I have to give props to Jake for mentioning her tonight. Actually, the only part I really enjoyed tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3836331;
    "I would never ask a girl for her hand in marriage unless I was a 100% sure" said Jake.. So if he did propose to Vienna then he was sure he wanted to marry her right? Did he regret his decision? He says he is happy and CH says he is in love. Maybe he is willing to override everything else if he is still okay with his choice. His statement earlier "I am the only one who has to live with this decision" seems to be also something he may have said to let his family know they may not understand his choice but he is following his own radar on this one.
    I forgot about this. Given this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the 'huge' info coming from RS is that Jake and Vienna are still engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3836330;
    This is weird but I don't think this is Jake's parents' house. There's a lake in the background, Lake Dallas also sometimes known as Lake Lewisville, but they don't live on the lake.
    I haven't looked at this in a month but need to take another look to be sure.
    MTP dates took place at Jalousie Plantation in St Lucia.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3836329;
    Maybe the MTP dates were held one after the other.
    It was like this many seasons: first one girl had her MTP date, and then the next had hers.
    Maybe MF refused to pay the $25 a piece for luggage and they had to do carryon.
    Would Jake's mom change outfits between visits?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3836337;
    MTP dates took place at Jalousie Plantation in St Lucia.
    That does explain the lake in the background.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3836332;
    Aren't his parents in St. Lucia?
    Ok, ok, sorry.
    It just didn't look anything like the area where Jake's parents live, and I was trying to make sense out of it.
    In recent seasons, the parents go to them
    St. Lucia, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3836335;
    I forgot about this. Given this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the 'huge' info coming from RS is that Jake and Vienna are still engaged.
    I will put my chips next to SDL's--RS will announce Melissa being co host for DWTS.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.