Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836257;
    No telling! I just hope it is something really big to where we are all shocked in disbelief!
    Well it is the most "dramatic.season.EVAHHHH."
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3836246;
    Or maybe to announce that Melissa is the new co-host? Has that been decided yet? Last I heard she was one of three finalists, and they were testing for the role. Maybe this is her test. ????
    The commercial said that Tom Bergeron and Melissa Rycroft will be introducing this season's contestants. To me, it's pretty clear that Melissa got Samantha's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3836256;
    Well if that is the case then I am thinking they are no longer together because I wouldnt call them being together as "HUGE" news since he spilled right after filming ended that he picked Vienna.
    I would be more surprised at this point if they are still together than not. So I can see it being Huge news either way.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3836149;
    . . . they DO put cameras in locations other than the cameramen's hands (i.e. the two bachelorettes acting as though they were in a tiger cage. The camera was ON THE GROUND). . .
    I believe that was one of the camcorders the girls had on the bus trip.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 02-23-2010 at 12:55 AM.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Wait, if Jake's mom asked Vienna "Are you the woman no one in the house liked?" how was it she knew that? Did Jake tell her that?

If so.....what a buffoon he is for the way he talks about her. I don't get that at all, and I *would not* put up with it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3836267;
    Wait, if Jake's mom asked Vienna "Are you the woman no one in the house liked?" how was it she knew that? Did Jake tell her that?

If so.....what a buffoon he is for the way he talks about her. I don't get that at all, and I *would not* put up with it.
    I could actually see TPTB telling her to say that.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3836264;
    I would be more surprised at this point if they are still together than not. So I can see it being Huge news either way.
    well i just think that they shouldnt give us all this hype when some or maybe all of america knows who he picked nad why the drama cause of the runnerup is going to be so heartbroken he doesnt know the mistake that he making by picking who he picked and it would surprise me more that they stay together forever or for a long time cause i just think that women has what it take to be mature and on Jake level at all

So, did Gia say that Tenley sh#ts rainbows?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3836267;

Don't forget he runs all his major decisions by his parents, as Tenley found out in Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3836272;
    I could actually see TPTB telling her to say that.
    Telling his mom to ask this question?

Goodness, I hope she's not that easily manipulated. Would you *ever* ask your son's girlfriend/potential fiance "Hey, does everybody dislike you??"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.