Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

FORT Newbie

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3836194;
    A few things: 1) was Vienna laughing as she told Jake's parents that the other girls didn't like her? Why would you laugh about that? 2) Did anyone else get the Jason/Molly wedding commercial about 2/3rds of way through? 3) I noticed that the question Chris asked Jake was Are you happy? Nothing about being engaged. By this point we usually get a least a little more.
    To answer #1 - maybe because they MADE her say it to keep on theme with her character, like we know they do from previous discussions on this forum (in editing section.) Maybe it's an inside joke that she knows she's playing a part and has to do and say what they want her to say? Maybe by now, she and Jake have this inside joke going on about the "character" she portrayed. IDK. Just like Tenley is saying all the time talking about her ex. One dimensional characters they are spitting out to us.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3836211;
    Sanlee-- didn't you hear Jake's mom say: "So, are you the one in the house that no one liked?" and she said it like she was appauled that Jake would bring "that" person home! They then showed Vienna's stunned face...
    Yeah, I did hear that. But I feel like after that, the family will all laugh and/or won't be appauled by it. It looks like they do think negatively of it, but you know how they like to show something negative and the have the opposite reaction.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3836156;
    Hey SDL! I was hoping you'd show up....so what do you make of the whole thing....is Roz guilty or not??
    Hey sweetheart.
    Here's what I think, and take it for what it's worth.
    There is so much sex on this show - on and off camera - that it's insane. Just look at the cruise with Jesse and that bunch where everyone was hooking up. These are young hard bodies geeked out on booze, vanity, testosterone, and fame.
    It is a well known fact that Fleiss has hit on every girl from the show he could - and he looks like a serial killer.
    So why not CH or a producer....it's the modern version of "the trickle down theory." They take their cues from the boss.
    This is a prime time show, a "journey for love" - that's what we see - but common sense says that people like this are not celibate.
    So I do think the incident with the kid precipitated a selective enforcement of the rules, but I also think she made out with the guy.

So what do yall think this "HUGE" news is that RS is suppose to spill tomorrow???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3836231;
    So what do yall think this "HUGE" news is that RS is suppose to spill tomorrow???
    I'm guessing it's Jake and Vienna's status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3836190;
    You know, as sad as this looks, at least maybe Tenley has a clue that he won't choose her. Maybe she won't be blindsided. I hate when that happens.
    Oh, I do too. I hate to see someone not see it coming. It's amazing how many people think their feelings are reciprocated and there's major chemistry while the other person isn't feeling it at all. I think regardless she's going to be really hurt. But she sure looks good in the photos of her from before the ATFR taping so we can be sure she's doing just fine I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3836229;
    Hey sweetheart.
    Here's what I think, and take it for what it's worth.
    There is so much sex on this show - on and off camera - that it's insane. Just look at the cruise with Jesse and that bunch where everyone was hooking up. These are young hard bodies geeked out on booze, vanity, testosterone, and fame.
    It is a well known fact that Fleiss has hit on every girl from the show he could - and he looks like a serial killer.
    So why not CH or a producer....it's the modern version of "the trickle down theory." They take their cues from the boss.
    This is a prime time show, a "journey for love" - that's what we see - but common sense says that people like this are not celibate.So I do think the incident with the kid precipitated a selective enforcement of the rules, but I also think she made out with the guy.
    They're not?!! You just burst my bubble!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

So, does DWTS always have a big announcement of who will be on their show, or is this a big follow-up to The Bachelor so they can announce that Tenley will be dancing this season?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3836238;
    So, does DWTS always have a big announcement of who will be on their show, or is this a big follow-up to The Bachelor so they can announce that Tenley will be dancing this season?
    The last few seasons it's been a big announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3836233;
    Oh, I do too. I hate to see someone not see it coming. It's amazing how many people think their feelings are reciprocated and there's major chemistry while the other person isn't feeling it at all. I think regardless she's going to be really hurt. But she sure looks good in the photos of her from before the ATFR taping so we can be sure she's doing just fine I think.
    Every pic I've seen of her since filming has ended she's just glowing with happiness (except for the ones from Thanksgiving, her eyes were sad in those). Whatever happened on the show, she has since moved on and is in a good place as far as I can tell Her friends all say the same thing, too.