Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836171;
    The two rings; Thanks to Dreamer!

One for sugar (square/cube) and one for spice (like black pepper)?

FORT Newbie

He did say tonight that it all really began for he and Vienna at the bungee jump.

This was probably the only WTA show I've ever enjoyed. Thought the girls did great, especially Ali. I really hope she's the next Bachelorette, she has the perfect personality for it.

Roz must live in her own little world where she gets away with stuff like that. The girls' claims are so much more believable then she couldn't call her son. I think she was bitter that Ella got the date taking her son that Roz wanted. What Jessie, Ashleigh, and Ella said were pretty damning imo. Hopefully Roz will finally give up on trying to stretch her 15 mins because I'm tired of seeing her.

I loved the bloopers. They're often better than the show itself. I also liked the charity stuff at the start of the show. Less Jake in the hot seat was fine with me. I do think he showed some emotion when talking to Ali and it looked like she was feeling it too. I'm pretty much done with this season. I have no interest in the finale and will probably f/f through much of it, especially any bits with Vienna.

I haven't watched the whole season, can someone please tell me if there was a "Jake tell all" or if there will be one?

TIA
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3836167;
    Because Jake is boring. The girls made the season what it was, not Jake.
    So maybe the season should be renamed.

Bachelor 14: The Invisible Man
    Bachelor 14: Watching Paint Dry
    Bachelor 14: The Women Steal the Show
    Bachelor 14: Production Nookie Rules
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3836184;
    Yes, they sure did!

Very strange.
    So is Jake sooooo boring that he couldn't even be on the hot seat 30 minutes or the normal 45 or so without boring the audience??? Was there nothing to salvage?

Don't get me wrong, I am no Jake fan--I would prefer to count the little dots in ceiling tiles--more spice there.
    Seems like women really carried this season. Jake was just a secondary, something that buzzed by like a pesky fly.
    Yes, Jake is boring, but also TPTB has to be aware that Jake isn't a good liar. Not even a good fibber, as all his interviews show. They probably had no confidence in his ability to promote whatever agenda they wanted. Jake is exhausted, he just looks dunnnnnnn. Bring on the ceiling tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3836194;
    A few things: 1) was Vienna laughing as she told Jake's parents that the other girls didn't like her? Why would you laugh about that? 2) Did anyone else get the Jason/Molly wedding commercial about 2/3rds of way through? 3) I noticed that the question Chris asked Jake was Are you happy? Nothing about being engaged. By this point we usually get a least a little more.
    Vienna was laughing when she told Jake's parents that she was the one in the house that no one liked. Of course they didn't show the family react in any way to her comment, but it probably won't be as bad as it looks.

The Jason/Molly Wedding commercial can also be found on Joker's. Dreamer has it up! I can't wait for the wedding.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3836189;
    Speaking of Michelle, she didn't seem near as strange tonight. She seemed to realize how editing can make it look.
    And even said so! AND they left that part in about Michelle saying how different editing makes one appear. But, of course, in HER case, they asked the girls did they do Michelle an injustice in her editing and they all said "no." That was funny, because we on these forums know better about how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3836185;
    Yeah and there was a weird little pause after Jake said Yes. Strange. No time to re-film that part?
    I guess they couldn't get a good enough shoot, and they always have loads of time!!

I've been there where they went WAY overtime, due to just re-filming over and over and over the same scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3836202;
    Vienna was laughing when she told Jake's parents that she was the one in the house that no one liked. Of course they didn't show the family react in any way to her comment, but it probably won't be as bad as it looks.

The Jason/Molly Wedding commercial can also be found on Joker's. Dreamer has it up! I can't wait for the wedding.
    Don't expect to see Ty at all on TV. He was there, but won't be shown.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.