Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3835926;
    The girls didn't get to say anything to or about Ali......and she'll go after love first..........I'll be there on premiere night and watch her trip through hell as the Bachelorette. You could tell by Chris' demeanor that that is where this is all heading.
    I'll watch it too, sigh!

I just do not see if J and A really really thought that they loved each other that they would not be together. They did not have that love. So she gets to be the ette. It is all a fairy tale.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3835836;
    If they went to the producers, why wasn't, at least one "encounter," photographed or videotaped? If so scandalous, why not videotape it to catch the "red-handed?" I've never known this shown NOT to catch every little thing on camera! I think it's a bunch of crap, honestly.
    Even if they did have it on camera, I don't think they'd want to 'out' their producer friend. The girls aren't even allowed to say his name when talking about him. They can only say 'the producer'.

Like, Ali, like if she has to like do it ALL OVER AGAIN (like, yes we know), like she would choose love over her career. Oh brother, like I don't want to hear that Ali, like I don't want to see you on tv. Like find love, like in your own time.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Maybe if Roz looked sweet people would believe her more, but she looks hard, and b----y.

not saying Ali is not sincere but I think it could be that she was instructed to do so to help out the ending and her as bachette, makes everyone go AW that was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3835931;
    I think it is a lot easier to see things in hindsight. What might not seem real as in V's apology or offensive as in things Ali said at the time are easier to see them for what they are when you have time to reflect on them. And when you see them portrayed on TV.
    IA, and I do hope Vienna accepts her apology.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3835930;
    She did in words followed by other words that made it null. Ali never really accepted that proposal and thus you had more tears from V. That's just me though.
    Ali never accepted Vienna's proposal that I recall, and I don't think Ali's tonight was that impressive to tell you the truth. She's the next 'ette so she's walking on a cloud. Easy to be nice when the winds are blowing your way.

Roz says "I'm assuming that cheering isn't for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3835931;
    I think it is a lot easier to see things in hindsight. What might not seem real as in V's apology or offensive as in things Ali said at the time are easier to see them for what they are when you have time to reflect on them. And when you see them portrayed on TV.
    Yep. They were stuck in a house with a bunch of girls....looking back now they all probably wish they didn't say most of the things they said.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."