Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb22/10

Quote Originally Posted by inanookry;3835911;
    Does it seem to anyone else as if the audience members have absolutely no idea what these people are talking about. Looks like they just paid a bunch of people to come sit there. Haha!
    Some of them look a little familiar - like having been on other MTA/WTA shows.

It so obvious that she is the new ette.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3835912;
    gosh i have really tried to like Ali... but she IMO comes off so fake. It's like she took a class on how to be a reality tv contestant... right down to the eye rolling and tears.
    I feel exactly the same way.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3835919;
    Thank you, Ali. It takes a big person to apologize. Too bad you wouldn't accept Vienna's apology. Hope she accepts yours!
    I thought she did accept Vienna's first apology, but Vienna didn't change her actions, so it kind of made the apology null.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

The girls didn't get to say anything to or about Ali......and she'll go after love first..........I'll be there on premiere night and watch her trip through hell as the Bachelorette. You could tell by Chris' demeanor that that is where this is all heading.

Quote Originally Posted by inafog;3835921;
    Some of them look a little familiar - like having been on other MTA/WTA shows.
    Some of their expressions look so fake!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3835836;
    If they went to the producers, why wasn't, at least one "encounter," photographed or videotaped? If so scandalous, why not videotape it to catch the "red-handed?" I've never known this shown NOT to catch every little thing on camera! I think it's a bunch of crap, honestly.
    Swear there is going to be a divorce in my house before this show is over!!! Husband TOTAllY defends Vienna yet crucifies Roz and refuses to belief anything good about Roz ("those girls totally knew what was going on"---yeah, right...)

I may have to leave the room during the next segment. I'll be throwing my shoes at CH and my husband!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3835925;
    I thought she did accept Vienna's first apology, but Vienna didn't change her actions, so it kind of made the apology null.
    She did in words followed by other words that made it null. Ali never really accepted that proposal and thus you had more tears from V. That's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3835919;
    Thank you, Ali. It takes a big person to apologize. Too bad you wouldn't accept Vienna's apology. Hope she accepts yours!
    I think it is a lot easier to see things in hindsight. What might not seem real as in V's apology or offensive as in things Ali said at the time are easier to see them for what they are when you have time to reflect on them. And when you see them portrayed on TV.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3835928;
    Swear there is going to be a divorce in my house before this show is over!!! Husband TOTAllY defends Vienna yet crucifies Roz and refuses to belief anything good about Roz ("those girls totally knew what was going on"---yeah, right...)

I may have to leave the room during the next segment. I'll be throwing my shoes at CH and my husband!!!
    Take a deep breath and tell yourself they are all not worth your emotional well being. I went through that in Brad's season for some reason and then skipped Matt's and became a little more distacned since them. Breathe, honey, breathe.