Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

I have a feeling Wes will be part of it too....if you watched his clip where he said the Bachelor was the best thing to ever happen to his sex life....(and I am paraphrasing of course). I think he'll do this to just do it...and boost his ego more. (JMHO)

Did we ever find out what CH meant about us being apart of the bachelor and bachelorette I hope we get to vote each week who we want to evict lol .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Kiptyn did another interview yesterday morning and they asked him about being on the show. He is still pretty much dancing around the question with the same answers he has been giving, but from his tone, I seriously think he is going to do the show. Here's hoping anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846461;
    Kiptyn did another interview yesterday morning and they asked him about being on the show. He is still pretty much dancing around the question with the same answers he has been giving, but from his tone, I seriously think he is going to do the show. Here's hoping anyway!
    Me too! I can see him wanting to participate. He'll probably mention to the audience that if he wins the money in the end, he'll give it to charity.

I really hope we get to vote who leaves each week. That would be fun!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3846477;
    Me too! I can see him wanting to participate. He'll probably mention to the audience that if he wins the money in the end, he'll give it to charity.

I really hope we get to vote who leaves each week. That would be fun!
    He also said in a interview last week that it would depend on the format of the show. Kip said he thought it would be fun if it wasn't all about the drama. If he thought he could raise money for charity, I can totally see him doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846484;
    He also said in a interview last week that it would depend on the format of the show. Kip said he thought it would be fun if it wasn't all about the drama. If he thought he could raise money for charity, I can totally see him doing it!
    See, we both love him but read things differently: I think he was being approached, but he probably doesn't want to do it because he knows how TPTB will manipulate and edit those contestants to create drama for ratings?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3846582;
    See, we both love him but read things differently: I think he was being approached, but he probably doesn't want to do it because he knows how TPTB will manipulate and edit those contestants to create drama for ratings?
    SDMOM! Missed you this season! That's a good point and a good possibility. I do think if he decides not to do it, that will be the reason. He has always been very careful about the way he is edited. I do see him, if he feels comfortable with how the show will be made, and the chance to possibly donate money to charity if he wins, deciding to do it.

The March 2nd Yahoo TV blog puts their two cents in on who they'd like to see on The Bachelor Pad. It's a wish list, not the actual cast.

They list a good mix of divas,crazies, hot bodies, oddballs, and people you could actually root for. Cute article.

As for me, I'd love to see Twilley (DeAnna's season). He'd make for good TV.

Eww! No, I take that back...DOUBLE Ewww...I Definitely will not be watching this! This looks like ABC is reaching. Not only does the premise seem overdone in reality tv....personally, I have little interest in any of the people on it. I did like Jesse, but hell no is that enough to watch. It looks stupid...I can't believe I am even going to watch ALI ...........next season. That alone makes my head spin

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3846461;
    I hope so too. Kypton does not need the show to find someone but he may do it for fun. He appears to be such a wonderful person. Someone stated Tenley and Kypton...now maybe we can get Tenley there too. I can't picture her partying as hard as some of them and being into that complete scene but maybe she does and I just have not picked up on it.