Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

RS said that the cast will probably be all single and that it will probably start filming in June
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3845560;
    RS said that the cast will probably be all single and that it will probably start filming in June
    Really?

I argree with RS that Kiptyn is probably part of it and that's why he was at the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3845899;
    Really?

I argree with RS that Kiptyn is probably part of it and that's why he was at the wedding.
    RS said that Kiptyn is possibly a part of the bachelor pad? That's the best news I've heard all day!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3845907;
    RS said that Kiptyn is possibly a part of the bachelor pad? That's the best news I've heard all day!!
    That really makes my day to hear this sanlee.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jacee;3840609;
    Not sure if we would see Charlie and Sara- they have a new reality series in development with Oxygen, I think the title is "When Charlie met Sara" and it is going to air sometime in 2010. Check out futon critic dot com for more deets...
    too bad--Charlie O'Connell would have made a GREAT host for the Bach Pad show. CH is getting very tired...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3845899;
    Really?

really that is awesome news love him!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3845907;
    He tweeted a little while back about the show. I'm sure it was on here. He asked how people thought about him being on it if he could win something for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3845977;
    He tweeted a little while back about the show. I'm sure it was on here. He asked how people thought about him being on it if he could win something for charity.
    Here is what he said concerning Bachelor Pad:

Thoughts on new Bachelor Pad show? If I were to participate & somehow win I'd commit to $50,000 to charity. That's all I know.
    8:25 PM Feb 17th via web

Yeah, I assume most of the people who were at the wedding are likely for bachelor pad. For sure Natalie Getz.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3846346;
    Yeah, I assume most of the people who were at the wedding are likely for bachelor pad. For sure Natalie Getz.
    Amanda Rantuccio was at the wedding along with Kiptyn. I really hope these two make it on the show!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."