Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3834116;
    I really have no idea about all of that. All I know is that the article says that there will be 7 episodes and 20 contestants.
    2.8 people will be thrown out each week!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3834118;
    LOL Good one Ryvetted! Hopefully they'll release some new info about the new show soon. I'm anxious to see who the 20 contestants will be.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3834116;
    I really have no idea about all of that. All I know is that the article says that there will be 7 episodes and 20 contestants.
    Thanks. Something is off here. Maybe they intend to air the show three times a week like Big Brother does and eliminate one person per show. That way the show would be down to the final 2 by the end of the seventh week. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3833972;
    I would like to see some of the people you mentioned above, but not on The Bachelor Pad. I am hoping to see them on the 20/20 show. I hope that Graham, Jeremy, Trista & Ryan, Charlie & Sarah, Reid, Kiptyn, Ed & Jillian, etc. have moved on beyond Reality TV to be satisfied with their real lives. I think we like these people because they seem to be real, nice, responsible, "normal" people. For them to keep jumping in front of the camera, I find rather sad and rather disappointing.

I don't think it is hard to get a list of characters who would want to do The Bachelor Pad. It will be interesting to see though who ABC picks of those begging for spots.
    When is this suppose to air on tv?

FORT Fogey

What happens to the .2 (which is ??)of the person?

Maybe the consider any male under 5'9" a l.8 person.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3834193;
    Maybe the consider any male under 5'9" a l.8 person.
    Oh, you mean Jesse C?

What is the purpose of this show? Is it like Big Brother were the winner wins $500,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3838347;
    What is the purpose of this show? Is it like Big Brother were the winner wins $500,000?
    I love kasha's answer, but it's just a way to have a cheap tv show that will have a good chance of doing well in the ratings and extend another 15 minutes for has beens.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833566;

Starting with the back row: left to right: Juan (Jillian's season), John (Jillian's season), Kiptyn (Jillian's season), Nikki (Jason's season), Jesse (Jillian's season), Jesse C. (DeAnna's season), Robby (Jillian's season).

Front row: left to right: Matthue (Jillian's season), Emily (Jason's season), Ann (Jason's season), Natalie (Jason's season), Wes (Jillian's season), Susie (Jesse's season), Kerry (Byron's season), ______. The only one i'm not sure about is the last girl.
    late to the party here... but the mystery girl on the right is Shayne. It's not very flattering of her...but matches one of the SCs on the SCs only thread. She was prominent in some of the (nauseating) footage about charity work.