Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3833915;
    I think this step child of TB will tend to be a bit raunchier or sleazier in style. JMO and nothing to base this on.
    So that will probably effect casting and who might reject this invitation.
    Money can make people make the wrong choice though.

I'd love to see Trista and Ryan, Graham and Chrishell, Charlie and Sara, along with the single ones doing whatever crazy contests they'll be doing... but of course that won't happen!

Agreed, I'm thinking it'll be like that MTV show where they culled people from Real World and Road Rules into competition. I'm not sure I can even watch it.

Are we certain that this show is not airing in the Bach'ette's stead? They're both slated for summer, no?
    The next bachelorette is supposed to air sometime at the beginning of the summer and The Bachelor Pad is towards the end of the summer, after the bachelorette is over.

I agree that this new show will be a bit sleazier than the bachelor/ette, but hopefully it will still be fun to watch. It'll be great to see past contestants again.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833941;
    The next bachelorette is supposed to air sometime at the beginning of the summer and The Bachelor Pad is towards the end of the summer, after the bachelorette is over.

I agree that this new show will be a bit sleazier than the bachelor/ette, but hopefully it will still be fun to watch. It'll be great to see past contestants again.
    I heard that to be the timing also and then wondered how it was to play in vs the timing of BB. Different networks, of course, but much of a similar audience. Could be a nice summer.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833687;
    Since it will be the first season of The Bachelor Pad (because you know they'll probably have many more), I do hope that Kiptyn decides to do it. I also hope that the viewers can choose who to keep each week.

Can you tell that I just love the guy?
    Since you love Kip, then you will probably love this. Kiptyn Locke - A Place For Friends, Photos, and More

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3833956;
    Since you love Kip, then you will probably love this. Kiptyn Locke - A Place For Friends, Photos, and More
    Ahhhh Thank You Missy Girl! I'm a friend of Kiptyn's on facebook, so I may just ask him what he thinks about participating on The Bachelor Pad. I'll think about it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3833938;
    I'd love to see Trista and Ryan, Graham and Chrishell, Charlie and Sara, along with the single ones doing whatever crazy contests they'll be doing... but of course that won't happen!
    Only person on that list I would care to see is Graham. Had enough of Trista and Ryan to last a lifetime. Didn't follow Charlie's season.

I would like to see some of the people you mentioned above, but not on The Bachelor Pad. I am hoping to see them on the 20/20 show. I hope that Graham, Jeremy, Trista & Ryan, Charlie & Sarah, Reid, Kiptyn, Ed & Jillian, etc. have moved on beyond Reality TV to be satisfied with their real lives. I think we like these people because they seem to be real, nice, responsible, "normal" people. For them to keep jumping in front of the camera, I find rather sad and rather disappointing.

I don't think it is hard to get a list of characters who would want to do The Bachelor Pad. It will be interesting to see though who ABC picks of those begging for spots.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833941;

The premise of the show is there will be 20 contestants, and one will be evicted each week. That would mean 20 weeks of shows but not 20 weeks (approximately 5 months) of filming, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3834078;
    The premise of the show is there will be 20 contestants, and one will be evicted each week. That would mean 20 weeks of shows but not 20 weeks (approximately 5 months) of filming, right?
    I really have no idea about all of that. All I know is that the article says that there will be 7 episodes and 20 contestants.