Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 110

Thread: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

  1. #31
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3833777;
    After reading this thread I was curious to see if Jesse was still sponsored by Zero Gloves (they paid him for every tv appearance, or some kind of arrangement like that) so I just went to his website. Didn't see a list of his sponsors like there used to be, but did notice this line in his bio:

    "Jesse never turns down a request to host a charity event or appear on a TV Show when asked."

    So yeah, I guess Jesse is a lock -- which we all knew, it was just amusing to see him admit it that blatantly. I'm sure ABC/Next will ask him, he is bound to do and say some crazy stuff and they need that sort of thing. They'll want him to stir up some alpha male drama like the push-up contest.
    Trista mentioned a while back that she knew Jesse was definately going to be on it.

    ABC Orders Up “The Bachelor Pad”

    ABC Orders Up 7 Episodes of the Bachelor Pad.

    “The Bachelor Pad”, a spin-off that will be kind of like ‘The Bachelor/ette Meets Big Brother’ is coming to TV in late August, MC’d by Chris Harrison. I wrote about the possibility back in August. Question: If Chris is the MC, will there also be a host and who will it be?

    20 former contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows will live in a Big Brother type house, competing for a cash prize. One will be evicted each week.

    No release of names yet, but I bet a bunch are in the photo above. And one is a certainty: Jesse Csincsak. Jesse proposed a similar idea for a Bachelor Reunion show (The Bachelor All Stars) last year that got everyone thinking about it.

    Some of my predictions: Natalie Getz, Michael Stagliano, Holly Durtz, Robby D, Tanner Pope, Juan Barbieri, Jesse Kovacs, Nikki Kapelke.

    Who I doubt you’ll see: Wes, Melissa, Jason or Molly. Or Deanna.

    Question: Will Jeremy or Graham be in? I bet not. How about Kiptyn and Reid? Jillian and Ed? No idea yet. Stay tuned.
    ABC Orders Up “The Bachelor Pad”
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    So we've got 10 guys/10 girls, presumably an even split down the middle akin to a Battle of the Sexes.

    Bachelors:
    1: Jesse C.
    2-10) TBD

    Bachelorettes:
    1-10: TBD

    Of the hundreds of former victims, who are mostly likely NOT to show up?
    Can we assume "the married ones?" i.e Firestone, Jen Sheft?, Moana, Bevin, Melissa Rycroft, Trista. The gainfully employed? i.e Travis, Andy, Reid, Jeremy, Graham.

    We could also make some predictions as to who we'd expect to pursue something like this scene.

    Blob is getting a divorce. Wes might have a chance to redeem himself. Maybe even Roz

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Only 7 episodes? Anyone else think that doesn't sound like ABC is very confident in the show?

  4. #34
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3833790;
    So we've got 10 guys/10 girls, presumably an even split down the middle akin to a Battle of the Sexes.

    Bachelors:
    1: Jesse C.
    2-10) TBD

    Bachelorettes:
    1-10: TBD

    Of the hundreds of former victims, who are mostly likely NOT to show up?
    Can we assume "the married ones?" i.e Firestone, Jen Sheft?, Moana, Bevin, Melissa Rycroft, Trista. The gainfully employed? i.e Travis, Andy, Reid, Jeremy, Graham.

    We could also make some predictions as to who we'd expect to pursue something like this scene.

    Blob is getting a divorce. Wes might have a chance to redeem himself. Maybe even Roz
    My opinion is that contestants as far back as Byron's season won't want to participate in this show. I'd think that people who were on the recent past few seasons would be the ones who would want to participate. I could see Natalie, Robby, Mathue, Kiptyn, and Jesse Kovacs wanting to be a part of it.

    I do hope that people from the earlier seasons want to participate, but somehow I doubt it.
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-20-2010 at 02:29 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #35
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833803;
    My opinion is that contestants as far back as Byron's season won't want to participate in this show. I'd think that people who were on the recent past few seasons would be the ones who would want to participate. I could see Natalie, Robby, Mathue, Kiptyn, and Jesse Kovacs wanting to be a part of it.

    I do hope that people from the earlier seasons want to participate, but somehow I doubt it.
    I believe that Kipton posted on his FB that he would NOT be participating - a ways back - too much on his plate - not his thing etc..... same with D and Holly and Mike as well.........not their thing
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #36
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3833871;
    I believe that Kipton posted on his FB that he would NOT be participating - a ways back - too much on his plate - not his thing etc..... same with D and Holly and Mike as well.........not their thing
    But on his twitter he mentioned something about it and it sounded like he might think about it:

    Kiptyn tweeted " Thoughts on new Bachelor Pad show? If I were to participate & somehow win I'd commit to $50,000 to charity. That's all I know"
    A girl can hope can't she?!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-20-2010 at 10:55 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  7. #37
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    I personally think the ones we see in all those bachelor get togethers are the ones who would be interested in doing it......Amanda, Holly, Deanna. Some guys from Dee's season. I would rather see contestants (love whoever it was who called them "victims" ) from older seasons.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  8. #38
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3833908;
    I personally think the ones we see in all those bachelor get togethers are the ones who would be interested in doing it......Amanda, Holly, Deanna. Some guys from Dee's season. I would rather see contestants (love whoever it was who called them "victims" ) from older seasons.
    I agree! And we see Kiptyn alot in those get togethers, so I think that he could be considering it. Or maybe ABC is talking him into it...at least I hope so.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3833909;
    I agree! And we see Kiptyn alot in those get togethers, so I think that he could be considering it. Or maybe ABC is talking him into it...at least I hope so.
    I think this step child of TB will tend to be a bit raunchier or sleazier in style. JMO and nothing to base this on.
    So that will probably effect casting and who might reject this invitation.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Bachelor Pad **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3833915;
    I think this step child of TB will tend to be a bit raunchier or sleazier in style. JMO and nothing to base this on.
    So that will probably effect casting and who might reject this invitation.
    Agreed, I'm thinking it'll be like that MTV show where they culled people from Real World and Road Rules into competition. I'm not sure I can even watch it.

    Are we certain that this show is not airing in the Bach'ette's stead? They're both slated for summer, no?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.