Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

FORT Fan

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3829896;
    I'm with you northernviewer-- who would have ever thought we would be rooting for him to not pick anyone!! !! Can't believe it's come to this!
    Hmmm didn't Jake say something like that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3830317;
    I feel really sorry for her. There is so much hate for her, and she doesn't seem to have any fans. Ok, so she doesn't have tv good looks and she is immature, but why so much hatred? I don't think that she deserves the below the belt insults.
    IMO... it's because Vienna is being chosen over Tenley/Gia/Ali. Therefore the assumption that Vienna must be better then Tenley/Gia/Ali... which it's anyone's call.

Same thing happened last season. Ed was not so bad on his own (aside from gfgate) however when chosen over the wonderful Reid/Kypton/Jesse makes Ed look worse and Jillian look like she made a bad choice.

The positive edit of the F3/F2 makes the not so bad F1 look worse

Hope that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan18;3830305;
    In my opinion, the Vienna hate is getting a little ridiculous.

I took a quick look over at the official ABC boards, and Vienna is being called a dog, a tranny, a horse, a tramp, etc etc..

I think these girls have problems of their own.

It's hilarious to think that the same girls who swear this show is fake, hate some girl because of the way she's portrayed on this "fake" show..
    I agree. Name calling is usually an effort to prop oneself up.

I also see the irony in your last statement: "the same girls who swear this show is fake, hate the same girl because of the way she's portrayed on this fake show"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3830362;
    IMO... it's because Vienna is being chosen over Tenley/Gia/Ali. Therefore the assumption that Vienna must be better then Tenley/Gia/Ali... which it's anyone's call.

Same thing happened last season. Ed was not so bad on his own (aside from gfgate) however when chosen over the wonderful Reid/Kypton/Jesse makes Ed look worse and Jillian look like she made a bad choice.

The positive edit of the F3/F2 makes the not so bad F1 look worse

Hope that makes sense
    ITA I believe there was a lot name calling regarding Ed last season too. No one is ever happy about the F1 choice and it seems like the viewers have an emotional investment for one of the final gals.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3830349;
    Which is just kind of sad, considering how much Vienna deliberately undermined the girl.
    I respectfully disagree!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Vienna is going to win this thing. I knew Gia was out last night; something is just not quite there with her interaction with Flyboy. Tenley always brings her negative history into the conversation, and Flyboy would have an uphill climb with her; her dad even said that she's not over her marriage/divorce, didn't he? Vienna wins by default!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3830240;
    He came off as a j-e-r-k of a producer pawn to have interviewed Vienna about what sort of a ring she liked...and then a split second later tell her to her (crestfallen) face that he was "in love with" all three girls.

P.S. I'm really just posting to trot out my Jake the Dopey Pirate avatar...and caption/signature line Argh.
    Keep them coming.. I was laughing so hard when V had to tell him how it actually worked..whose the older one again?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3830295;
    I thought the same thing, Doats. It was a producer wink. They aired it at least twice.

Jake licking Vienna like a puppy has to be one of the worst moments of television for 2009-2010. It came off as weird and gross, not playful or romantic.
    Ughh, I had forgotten about the licking, thanks for reminding me (NOT)!

I tried to imagine a bachelor I liked (Reid or Kip) doing the same pirate routine to see if my repulsion was solely Jake-based, but I couldn't even picture either of those men behaving like such a junior highschooler. Maybe next episode Jake and Vienna will give each other noogies.