Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Personally, I thought Gia seemed completely insincere in her crying. It appeared to me as if someone had sprayed her face with some salt water from the nearby ocean, in a very neat way. Not at all the mess that someone who is really crying makes. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Gia they showed us this season, but I am pretty sure she could care less if flakey Jakey liked her or not. Perhaps I missed it (afterall, it was hard to pay attention, as boring as this episode was), but I don't recall seeing a single tear actually fall from her eyes. If she were really so affected, surely we would have seen some streaming tears happening. But again, perhaps I just missed it. Regardless, a little Visine goes a long way

Interesting promos for the next show... trying to make it seem like he doesn't pcik anyone.

Best comment over at ET Chris Harrison blog:

Vienna is more Jerry Springer than Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3829996;
    Best comment over at ET Chris Harrison blog:

Vienna is more Jerry Springer than Bachelorette.
    I loved the deleted scene with Jake and Gia!!! Too funny!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3830006;
    I loved the deleted scene with Jake and Gia!!! Too funny!
    Yeah, me too!

sanlee... you should know this... I posted a page or so ago asking where would the screen caps from the FRC previews with discussion be?

I'd like to see the clip again and try to figure out who said what.... any ideas? I checked all the screen cap links and sleuthing links but nothing was up. Is it just not up yet and will be tomorrow?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3830020;
    Yeah, me too!

sanlee... you should know this... I posted a page or so ago asking where would the screen caps from the FRC previews with discussion be?

I'd like to see the clip again and try to figure out who said what.... any ideas? I checked all the screen cap links and sleuthing links but nothing was up. Is it just not up yet and will be tomorrow?

Thanks!
    The clip is up at J U with SC's as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3830020;
    Yeah, me too!

Thanks!
    Screencaps from the FRC & WTA preview are being posted as we speak by Ryvetted in the Screencaps Only Thread which is the first thread on the main page. You can find the clip on Joker's....PM me if you don't know how to get there.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829809;
    That's what I think: he didn't take her back because she left, period! It was a blow to the ol' ego. And, his heart may have been elsewhere...but I have to believe his feelings were stronger for Ali than Gia (I think Gia would have gone home on F4). His logic doesn't make sense. They had the phone call before the 3 dates in St. Lucia. He told her the night she left that she wasn't going to be cut that night; she was getting a rose (which meant that Tenley, Gia or Vienna was going that night). Then she calls just a few days later, before any of the dates have occurred and he says he is in love with all 3 girls and has advanced with them. How? He hadn't even had dates with them yet. Nothing had changed except Ali had left. Weird! Just an excuse IMO; a major blow to his ego.
    On ET tonight when he was playing a florist for the day for Valentines, he said "Kevin, I was in love with Ali". What a liar! No wonder he is still single. He also was waiting on this guy and Jake handed him 3 daisies and said "these are a symbol of love". Daisies are Ali's favorite flowers.

Tonight, twice, he said "at this point, I am not in love with Ali". I'm sure he said it only once, but they used it again while he was getting ready for the rc. What was that about?

Also, CH in his vo talking about the WTA says Ali's back and shares the real reason she left the man she loves. HUH? I would have sad loved instead of loves.

Jake's "I'm falling in love" business is getting old. From the FRC, I'm surprised they used Tenley's vo that let's us know that he didn't choose her (Jake told her they didn't have any chemistry) and it looks like by Vienna's expressions that he doesn't choose her either, but I bet he does, but doesn't give her a ring. V's vo sounded like he didn't choose her, but I think I heard her say those things during the season ("I don't know where his head and heart are right now"). We should know if they are still together or not by watching if they show their "journey" together at the end of the show. They didn't do that with Jason/Melissa, they just went straight to that awful ATFR.

I really didn't enjoy tonights' show.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3830082;
    I really didn't enjoy tonights' show.
    Because Ali didn't come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3829817;
    He could have brought her back. He as much as said so when he said something in him wanted to say for her to jump on a plane and get right down there, but then he thought about which one of the three would he send home for her to get to be there? When he thought of it in those terms, he wasn't willing to let go of one of those three in order for Ali to come back.He didn't care enough to do so which is why he said he was falling in love with the other three, but he was not with Ali.
    I wonder if it was more that he already had a feeling which one he would send home, and Ali back in the mix just complicates things because he would have to A) Bring her back only to send her right back home with Gia or B) Send someone else home with Gia [and he hadn't yet thought that far ahead and wasn't at all prepared to do that]. If he had kept Ali, Tenley, and Vienna.... well that's like taking a step backwards in the "journey". Just a thought.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."