Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3829967;
    I never saw a sense of humor in Ali.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. What sense of humor, she's been bi***y the whole time.

Oh, for crying out loud, they just did it again. The RC - Jake picks up the first rose - it has leaves on the stem, then suddenly it doesn't. He gives it to Tenley. Then he picks up the final rose and it has leaves on it. He gives it to Vienna. This time the leaves remain on the stem. So Vienna gets a rose with leaves and Tenley gets one without leaves

Gia's breaking my heart. She sounds really upset! Not a fake cry like Ali.

FORT Regular

I can't STAND him and the premise of being in love with all these chicks at once. It is such a stupid show with stupid people in it. We all need to turn off the TV and
    cut off their $$$$$$ supply.

FORT Newbie

Long time lurker, rare poster.

As one of the few guys who watches this show, I don't know what Jake sees in either of the final three women. Vienna is disgusting. Her nose is too big, her smile is really ugly and the girls hate her. She's young, immature, and just gross. Tenley is ok, but she is just so not sexy. She's the type of girl who would be a good friend. Gia is just too supermodel like to be a wife.

As a guy, the only two girls who I thought were really attractive were Ali and Jessie. Jake is just an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3829974;
    Gia's breaking my heart. She sounds really upset! Not a fake cry like Ali.
    She did seem genuinely upset....by the time they had made their way to the bench, her face was drenched with tears!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

That's why it's called an IDIOT BOX!

Quote Originally Posted by cantor2537;3829976;
    Long time lurker, rare poster.

As one of the few guys who watches this show, I don't know what Jake sees in either of the final three women. Vienna is disgusting. Her nose is too big, her smile is really ugly and the girls hate her. She's young, immature, and just gross. Tenley is ok, but she is just so not sexy. She's the type of girl who would be a good friend. Gia is just too supermodel like to be a wife.

As a guy, the only two girls who I thought were really attractive were Ali and Jessie. Jake is just an idiot.

I am not a guy, but agree with you completely... thanks for your perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829977;
    She did seem genuinely upset....by the time they had made their way to the bench, her face was drenched with tears!!!
    I think it is inherently unfair to the one sent home at the F3... the very nature of the F3 fantasy dates makes it seem/feel like the guy/woman is falling in love...

It's kind of hard to fake it in a bathtub or sleeping together...

Pretty sad really for Gia tonight cus it did seem like Jake was in love with her... and she resisted "falling" for him til the last moment... but clearly they would not have lasted as a couple... way, way too different for each other.

FORT Regular

I think Gia dodged a bullet. He is too insecure to have a girlfriend or wife that attractive. He want's a young immature wife that will adore him and his ego is not strong enough for the amount of attraction other men would show her. (Anyone else notice she was the only ("public date?") He mentioned twice tonight about her expensive shoes, and a snarky comment about her diamond tiara. He seems more concerned with that than Vienna's Daddy buying her 3-5 cars. (That is cute) gag.