Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829949;
    I dont know what Jake did tonight to make the viewers turn on him but they are tearing him to shreds on twitter YIKES

He let Gia go and kept Vienna. They see the handwriting on the wall. That they watched a whole season of Jake only for him to pick the villian.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3829955;
    I'd much rather see Gia. She seems to have some maturity and know what she's looking for. Ali is immature and flighty.
    Yes, yes, yes! Gia for the next bachelorette. Forget Ali! I have a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829956;
    what kind of things are they saying?

ot - love your new avatar
    They were saying he's a douche..that he doesnt know what he wants.. that he is an idiot it was bad. Oh and some people were saying that Ali is too good for him.

Oh and thanks Jeff and Jordan's love story is FAR more interesting then anything to do with Jake
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

I had to be out tonight so fired up the DVR just now....What a JOKE! I couldn't even watch it was so BAD. Had to FF through the whole thing. THE WORST SEASON
    EVAHHHHHHHHH. Stupid acting Bachelor and crummy girls. I don't even like Ali anymore. She has lost her sweetness but I'm am sure you all are right about her being
    the next Bette. No more of this PLEASE! AWFUL!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3829892;

Can you imagine? "Sure, honey, let's go -- for the most romantic and perfect trip of our lives -- to the place where you spent the night with three women in three nights."
    lol good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829960;
    They were saying he's a douche..that he doesnt know what he wants.. that he is an idiot it was bad. Oh and some people were saying that Ali is too good for him.

Oh and thanks Jeff and Jordan's love story is FAR more interesting then anything to do with Jake
    thanks for the info.... and I have to admit that I enjoyed the Jeff and Jordan BB romance this summer, more than I have any Bach season to date..... hear that Fleiss, just let it happen naturally
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3829842;
    I think Ali should be happy she got out of there when she did. Actually I think her and Reid would make a cute couple! They seem to have the same sort of sense of humor and outlooks on life. If she gets the gig, maybe he should give the Bachelorette one more shot.
    I never saw a sense of humor in Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3829967;
    I never saw a sense of humor in Ali.
    no but she has a PERSONALITY unlike Jake who is incredibly BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

If Jake is so afraid of heights why was he standing on that stone ledge with Gia at the beginning of their date? I have a fear if heights and thought, NO WAY could I stand on that without feeling anxious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dot-Calm;3829969;
    If Jake is so afraid of heights why was he standing on that stone ledge with Gia at the beginning of their date? I have a fear if heights and thought, NO WAY could I stand on that without feeling anxious.
    If he is afraid of heights, how is he a commercial pilot?