Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3829310;
    He definitely was mailing in the Gia date IMHO. Why didn't she tell him she loved him? She told us 10 times but never to Jake! He will be thinking he is more into her than she is into him. Bye Bye Gia!!
    That may be his reason for sending her home tonight....well she should have told him!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829302;
    if we took a drink every time Tenley said ex-husband - we'd all be sloshed by the end of her date
    Seriously! I was hoping it would be mentioned just at the beginning of the season until we all got the idea, but here we are near the end and we're still hearing it. Reminds me of how they beat us over the head with the fact that Sadie was a virgin and saving herself... Enough already!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I felt sad for G with her not having men treat her with respect- pull chair out for her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3829306;
    Yeah, kinda blah. Is he exhausted or just not into it??
    or was he really upset by Ali leaving?? not quite past it yet?? going thru the motions???

I noticed when board was down that in a VO Jake called V immature (probably read it on the boards and it's being addressed)....I bet he's doing lot's of VO's in the last few weeks to help set the stage for the FRC
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Drink

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829315;
    I noticed when board was down that in a VO Jake called V immature (probably read it on the boards and it's being addressed)....I bet he's doing lot's of VO's in the last few weeks to help set the stage for the FRC
    He said that she may be immature, but if they got married that they would just mature together.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3829314;
    or was he really upset by Ali leaving?? not quite past it yet?? going thru the motions???
    If thats true he will invite her back and pick her as F1

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3829309;
    I want in on that game
    Would that be two more drink in one sentence that time. She's not ready for another relationship...maybe she needs to grow a little more....not grow up just grow to give herself time alone and discover more about herself.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, she reminds me so much of Jason during his LCD date with Deanna
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time