Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829806;
    I would have to watch it again because i'm not sure if he actually said that he had dates with the other 3 girls already.....it's something i thought i heard but i'll admit that i was on the board more than i was actually listening to that little scene.

Maybe he didn't say that exactly. When I watch it again, i'll let ya know!
    Sanlee, I can't give the exact quote either, but I remember specifically that he told Ali something to the effect that she had missed a lot by missing this whole week with him. So it was definitely implied that he had already had all the dates and that she had missed an entire week with him. When in fact, if she had hopped on the plane at that moment, she could have been there for the whole week.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3829938;
    [/B]

A grown man would stand up to Ali when she tries to manipulate him. I don't think they would last long.

Jake could have cared less about her and the bad acting she was doing . I am not looking forward to her being the bachelorette. I want a fresh face.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3829937;
    So he has no F1 and the season will end the way Brad's did?

This is the worst season I have ever watched because atleast with Brad you knew something was off. Jake said he wanted to find a wife. Then why go on this show a second time?
    I think they want us to believe he chooses no one when in fact he chooses Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3829939;
    Thanks, I like to defer to the experts!! I am not a sleuther!
    You're welcome!! Tenley's voice is very easy to distinguish from Vienna. Joker's has the preview in video on her site if you want to listen to that part.

Yes you are a great sleuther as far as I'm concerned.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by inanookry;3829940;
    Sanlee, I can't give the exact quote either, but I remember specifically that he told Ali something to the effect that she had missed a lot by missing this whole week with him. So it was definitely implied that he had already had all the dates and that she had missed an entire week with him. When in fact, if she had hopped on the plane at that moment, she could have been there for the whole week.
    Thanks! I wasn't really sure, but I remember that it at least seemed as if he had all of the other dates already.....that is the way they wanted to make it look for sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I dont know what Jake did tonight to make the viewers turn on him but they are tearing him to shreds on twitter YIKES
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Hey guys.... where will the screen caps of the FRC preview from tonight be posted please? Or is there a link to a video of the preview for the FRC?

I thought the look on Vienna's face was NOT good... as Oprah would say, that was her ugly cry... not a happy, happy joy, joy cry...

The VO from Tenley saying something about how Jake thought she and he did not have physical chemistry may be from something earlier....

And then the VO saying "I don't know what went wrong" or words to that effect... definitely came from Vienna cus I would recognize Tenley's whiny little girl voice anywhere and that was not her!!

Where is discussion on all this pls?? Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3829884;
    I think Ali will make a fine bachelorette next season, if she decides to do it. I mean, she was likeable enough early on, before she realized she had competition, that's when she showed her ugly side. If she's the only female with 25 guys, no competition for her, she'll be fine. I mean, Fleiss has as much as said we're in for retreads for the time being, so Ali's as good as anybody I guess.

I just figured out tonight what bugs me so much about Vienna, and it's not something you can blame on the edit. It's the sickening-sweet smile she has on her face when she delivers all her lines to Jake. No matter what she's saying, she's got that same stupid grin on her face, except of course for when she's crying. That smile looks completely insincere to me, and Jake just laps it up. She's really good at pushing all his buttons.
    I'd much rather see Gia. She seems to have some maturity and know what she's looking for. Ali is immature and flighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829949;
    I dont know what Jake did tonight to make the viewers turn on him but they are tearing him to shreds on twitter YIKES
    what kind of things are they saying?

ot - love your new avatar
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829949;
    He showed his true F1 for the first time! Its only going to get worse in internet land.