Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829869;
    Because Vienna is so completely unlikeable that the producers recognize that the viewers would rather J & V NOT together than engaged/relationship. That's how astoundingly unpopular she is!! Sure, the show is to promote a couple but when one of the candidates is so unpopular, this is what you end up with, I suppose!
    Who'd have thunk it......we actually want a "Brad" ending this season.... we've come a long way baby
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Did I hear Jake tell one of the women (Who?) that he wanted to go back to St Lucia for his honeymoon.

Can you imagine? "Sure, honey, let's go -- for the most romantic and perfect trip of our lives -- to the place where you spent the night with three women in three nights."

He is so, so very clueless about so many things. I have grown to like him, but he is shockingly immature for a 32 year-old professional man.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829878;
    I'd love to blame it all on the "edit" but we both know that that is not the case here. Even Jake said, "Most of the girls don't like her; actually NONE of the girls like her." I agree that the producers probably took it and ran with it SOME but the proof is in the pudding. Vienna definitely helped give them alot of footage to help them with their "edit" of her.
    Actually, I will respectfully disagree.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829891;
    Who'd have thunk it......we actually want a "Brad" ending this season.... we've come a long way baby
    I'm with you northernviewer-- who would have ever thought we would be rooting for him to not pick anyone!! !! Can't believe it's come to this!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3829892;
    Did I hear Jake tell one of the women (Who?) that he wanted to go back to St Lucia for his honeymoon.

Can you imagine? "Sure, honey, let's go -- for the most romantic and perfect trip of our lives -- to the place where you spent the night with three women in three nights."

He is so, so very clueless about so many things. I have grown to like him, but he is shockingly immature for a 32 year-old professional man.
    Well he did say that if he were to choose Vienna in the end that they can mature together.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Just like Jason proposing to Molly in New Zealand. I know he was probably thinking he was doing what he should of done in the first place but it still spells tacky to me. Give me a place where the memory is just the two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829887;
    I think if Ali's the bachette, we'll see more the side of her from her first 1-1 with Jake than the drama side. She's more comfortable around guys it seems anyways. She'll be a better lead than Jake has been, I'm sure.
    I think Ali's edit proves that she doesn't suffer fools lightly, so I'm hoping that she'll see through the losers and players and pick a sexy hunk of guy that acts like a grown man and not a mouse
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Yup.He told Gia that.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829891;
    LOL, go back to way before the season started, when we didn't know who any of the women were, and were only guessing the bach would be Jake. We all speculated that we would choose a favorite, then pray she would not be chosen. We were not so far off from reality, it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3829896;
    I'm with you northernviewer-- who would have ever thought we would be rooting for him to not pick anyone!! !! Can't believe it's come to this!
    Maybe Brad will make him a sandwich for the airing of the FRC