Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829853;
    I think you are right. Jill would do anything to get Ed back, De would have taken Graham back, Jake didn't take Ali back that says it all to me.
    Totally agree and in fact I said something similar a while back. If he had really cared about Ali, he would have taken her back but since he didn't, he wouldn't...after all, he was falling in love with all of them. Sadly, most of the leads say this every season and while I usually think it is the standard line they are told to spew by TPTB to keep up the suspense, this season I think Jake really means it. I think he is very needy and picky...A bad combination IMHO. He loves all the women telling him they are falling for him/love him and yet he finds each of them coming up short in some way. Ali fell short when she left him for her job or he figured out that she, like Jake last season, really wanted to be the next star of the show. That must have been a bitter pill to swallow. Life's a b*tch.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Regular

Being the type of person who never gives up until the "fat lady sings" I still haven't given up on Ali. Question: If Jake doesn't pick anyone at FRC, Ali because of the story line would be committed to the WTA, do you think Jake would have to wait to make contact with Ali until after the screening of the WTA? I know the chances are very slim but when you root for perennial losers like the Seattlep Seahawks and Mariners, you never give up hope!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3829872;
    Yet, she is so astoundingly unpopular because they set out to edit her that way! Go figure! :nono
    I'd love to blame it all on the "edit" but we both know that that is not the case here. Even Jake said, "Most of the girls don't like her; actually NONE of the girls like her." I agree that the producers probably took it and ran with it SOME but the proof is in the pudding. Vienna definitely helped give them alot of footage to help them with their "edit" of her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3829872;
    Yet, she is so astoundingly unpopular because they set out to edit her that way! Go figure! :nono
    And they did that purely for ratings--I don't think they give a hoot for any of the people involved. It's not fun playing with Mike Fleiss and company.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3829876;
    Being the type of person who never gives up until the "fat lady sings" I still haven't given up on Ali. Question: If Jake doesn't pick anyone at FRC, Ali because of the story line would be committed to the WTA, do you think Jake would have to wait to make contact with Ali until after the screening of the WTA? I know the chances are very slim but when you root for perennial losers like the Seattlep Seahawks and Mariners, you never give up hope!
    im beginning to rethink a speculation I had about Ali at the ATR. I was thinking that she would come back then and get turned down again... but i THINK tonight is the night they did that rather then waiting...AND I am actually wondering how they are going to edit next week - Jake says he runs everything past his parents... and somewhere it was said that his parents liked tenley... is this why Vienna is crying then?

FORT Fogey

I think Ali will make a fine bachelorette next season, if she decides to do it. I mean, she was likeable enough early on, before she realized she had competition, that's when she showed her ugly side. If she's the only female with 25 guys, no competition for her, she'll be fine. I mean, Fleiss has as much as said we're in for retreads for the time being, so Ali's as good as anybody I guess.

I just figured out tonight what bugs me so much about Vienna, and it's not something you can blame on the edit. It's the sickening-sweet smile she has on her face when she delivers all her lines to Jake. No matter what she's saying, she's got that same stupid grin on her face, except of course for when she's crying. That smile looks completely insincere to me, and Jake just laps it up. She's really good at pushing all his buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829878;
    I'd love to blame it all on the "edit" but we both know that that is not the case here. Even Jake said, "Most of the girls don't like her; actually NONE of the girls like her." I agree that the producers probably took it and ran with it SOME but the proof is in the pudding. Vienna definitely helped give them alot of footage to help them with their "edit" of her.
    I don't think that none of the girls liked her. That was an endearing goodbye between Vienna and Gia. Seems like Gia likes Vienna just fine. Her goodbye with Tenley didn't seem as emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3829885;
    I don't think that none of the girls liked her. That was an endearing goodbye between Vienna and Gia. Seems like Gia likes Vienna just fine. Her goodbye with Tenley didn't seem as emotional.
    Just quoting what Jake said, verbatim!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3829884;
    I think Ali will make a fine bachelorette next season, if she decides to do it. I mean, she was likeable enough early on, before she realized she had competition, that's when she showed her ugly side. If she's the only female with 25 guys, no competition for her, she'll be fine. I mean, Fleiss has as much as said we're in for retreads for the time being, so Ali's as good as anybody I guess.
    I think if Ali's the bachette, we'll see more the side of her from her first 1-1 with Jake than the drama side. She's more comfortable around guys it seems anyways. She'll be a better lead than Jake has been, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829886;
    Just quoting what Jake said, verbatim!
    I realized that was what you were doing, I was merely stating that his statement wasn't true.