Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829853;
    I think you are right. Jill would do anything to get Ed back, De would have taken Graham back, Jake didn't take Ali back that says it all to me.
    It was obvious to me that both Ali and Jake have moved on and the whole thing was to bring in viewers i guess?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3829837;
    more like he got to sleep with those three and not with her so she was SOL
    I think she left when she did so that she wouldn't have to sleep with him..... especially if her date was after V's..... eeewww!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829852;
    Well, most viewers are hoping like heck that he choses Tenley or no-one at all. So, the producers have to try to reel the viewers back in, with the hope that he doesn't chose anyone. If Vienna were well-liked, they wouldn't have to do that. They have to provide some sort of teaser.
    My questions is, why? I mean, why do that if you want people to buy the 'couple' to promote the dang show?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829858;
    It was obvious to me that both Ali and Jake have moved on and the whole thing was to bring in viewers i guess?
    I think it was to set Ali up as bach/ette. Now even the average viewers that thought she was whiny and annoying at times will feel bad for her.

Has there ever before been so much time dedicated to somebody leaving?
    Seems like all together it's been at least an hour of footage of Jake and Ali ending.
    What's that saying?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829862;
    I think it was to set Ali up as bach/ette. Now even the average viewers that thought she was whiny and annoying at times will feel bad for her.
    I haven't seen the show yet...but I have never felt bad for Ali. I might next season once Fleiss gets a hold of her..

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829865;
    Seems like all together it's been at least an hour of footage of Jake and Ali ending.
    What's that saying?
    You got me, because I still don't get what the appeal is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829865;
    What's that saying?
    Says an hour of wasted air time to me...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3829860;
    My questions is, why? I mean, why do that if you want people to buy the 'couple' to promote the dang show?
    Because Vienna is so completely unlikeable that the producers recognize that the viewers would rather J & V NOT together than engaged/relationship. That's how astoundingly unpopular she is!! Sure, the show is to promote a couple but when one of the candidates is so unpopular, this is what you end up with, I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829869;
    Because Vienna is so completely unlikeable that the producers recognize that the viewers would rather J & V NOT together than engaged/relationship. That's how astoundingly unpopular she is!! Sure, the show is to promote a couple but when one of the candidates is so unpopular, this is what you end up with, I suppose!
    Yet, she is so astoundingly unpopular because they set out to edit her that way! Go figure! :nono