Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Actually, I really am only watching tonight so i can read "imsotired"s fables on the "fun with the bachelor" thread....

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3829837;
    more like he got to sleep with those three and not with her so she was SOL
    Or, Ali was NEVER his F1 like they would love for us to believe!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3829835;
    Well, it looks like Rozlyn should have drank some, because she was dumb enough to go on the WTA.
    What was she thinking? I mean, seriously? They're just going to get a bunch more footage to edit to sell their side of the story. She won't be vindicated. She'll be manipulated, again.

I hope they paid her boatloads of cash to show up.

........And the Jake bashing has begun at least on twitter it has It was only a matter of time
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

When Ali went on and on again tonight like she did last week, I felt badly for her, but when she said that she didn't know what to say, I wanted to tell her to just say, "Good-bye."
    When there's nothing else left, just pull your dignity about you and leave.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3829847;
    What was she thinking? I mean, seriously? They're just going to get a bunch more footage to edit to sell their side of the story. She won't be vindicated. She'll be manipulated, again.

I hope they paid her boatloads of cash to show up.
    People should never doubt the power of one's ego being bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829849;
    ........And the Jake bashing has begun at least on twitter it has It was only a matter of time
    Another example of the ego thinking that the viewing audience will support you on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3829838;
    I thought Ali has anothr BF so how would she be the next bachette . The preview for the finale makes it seem like Jake doesnt pick anyone. Usually for the previews CH says "the most dramatic and romantic finale ever" this time all he said was "it's the most DRAMATIC FINALE EVAHHH" IDK I just dont think Jake is with anyone right now jmo
    Well, most viewers are hoping like heck that he choses Tenley or no-one at all. So, the producers have to try to reel the viewers back in, with the hope that he doesn't chose anyone. If Vienna were well-liked, they wouldn't have to do that. They have to provide some sort of teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3829846;
    Or, Ali was NEVER his F1 like they would love for us to believe!
    I think you are right. Jill would do anything to get Ed back, De would have taken Graham back, Jake didn't take Ali back that says it all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3829850;
    When Ali went on and on again tonight like she did last week, I felt badly for her, but when she said that she didn't know what to say, I wanted to tell her to just say, "Good-bye."
    When there's nothing else left, just pull your dignity about you and leave.
    Maybe it has something to do with facebook chat .

Actually you give sound advice; it just seems that Ali is not good at goodbyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829852;
    Well, most viewers are hoping like heck that he choses Tenley or no-one at all. So, the producers have to try to reel the viewers back in, with the hope that he doesn't chose anyone. If Vienna were well-liked, they wouldn't have to do that. They have to provide some sort of teaser.
    Good comment. I agree especially with the teasers comment; the viewers arent dumb so they need to manipulate all they got to keep them tuned in.