Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3829821;
    [/B]

Well, I'm fed up with Ali's whining, complaining and manipulating. I can't see any man staying with her for too long, unless he's a doormat. Even Jake looked like he wanted to jump out a window after all that whining last week.
    I didn't see that at all. I saw her crying because she was torn on what to do. Granted, I was sick of the crying and they spent too much time on it but really, is that her fault that the editting focused on it for 45 minutes? I was tired of watching it too! But that was ONE episode...we've heard about Tenley's ex-husband episode, after episode, after episode. Enough already...:nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3829821;
    [/B]

Well, I'm fed up with Ali's whining, complaining and manipulating. I can't see any man staying with her for too long, unless he's a doormat. Even Jake looked like he wanted to jump out a window after all that whining last week.
    i agree... i really liked Ali, but after 5 minutes i was saying "just GO already"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829437;
    wow - the editors are really trying to sell V tonight **gag**
    Just like Ali's attempt at resurrection..... too little too late.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Newbie

My cat Charlie would've been a more interesting Bachelor this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3829830;
    Kudos are in order for Steve Carbone (R) and our very own sdl who once again were correct.

Perhaps the naysayers need to drink the Koolaid?
    Well, it looks like Rozlyn should have drank some, because she was dumb enough to go on the WTA.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829793;
    He didn't cry and he pretty much said that since she was gone, he's had dates with the other 3 women and he was falling in love with all of them and that it was just too late for Ali to come back. He just followed his heart.
    more like he got to sleep with those three and not with her so she was SOL

I thought Ali has anothr BF so how would she be the next bachette . The preview for the finale makes it seem like Jake doesnt pick anyone. Usually for the previews CH says "the most dramatic and romantic finale ever" this time all he said was "it's the most DRAMATIC FINALE EVAHHH" IDK I just dont think Jake is with anyone right now jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3829695;
    Finally, there is that darn bench!
    Does it have its own moving van and its own special place in the airplane cargo hold?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3829828;
    Not with these ladies, I don't think so.

He did the right thing and really this show makes it hard to like the Bachelor/Bachelorette w/ all the manipulated drama.
    I think these ladies were specifically chosen for Jake though, NOT Reid. I think they knew all along that they were chosing Jake for the next Bachelor. I mean, a pilot and a flight attendant amongst the ladies? That screams Jake.

Reid would have had at least several Jewish ladies amongst the mix.

I think Ali should be happy she got out of there when she did. Actually I think her and Reid would make a cute couple! They seem to have the same sort of sense of humor and outlooks on life. If she gets the gig, maybe he should give the Bachelorette one more shot.
    Last edited by BachelorFan25; 02-16-2010 at 12:29 AM.