Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3829780;
    I'm just continually amazed that viewers still think this show is actually about finding a lifetime mate after "dating" for about 3 weeks, in front of television cameras and production people, while dating a bunch of other people. Sure, that's what the tag line is, but that's not reality. If Jake is "thinking with the wrong head" well so what? He's in the puppy love stage of infatuation, just like a lot of us are when we first meet our mates. Then that fades, and if it makes it through the next stage of being "compatible" and if you can weather the ups and downs of life together, you might make a good match and wind up married. If he finds himself happiest at the moment just hanging out with Vienna, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him, or her, it's just infatuation. I have seen enough of this show to know the odds of them making a lasting match are next to nil. If they are having fun together, then good for them.
    The best they can hope for in the extremely short timeframe that this show is in production is 'infatuation with intention' of moving forward to see if anything else develops. It really bothers me how the word 'love' is bandied about. The word love is meaningliess on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829799;
    But I bet you she will watch Ali being the Bachelorette next season.... Overall, Tenley just won't do it for the viewers. I'm fed up with the "ex" stuff. Enough is enough! I think most viewers (esp those that I've talk to...mostly coworkers, FAcebook friends and friends IRL) that I know are sick of the "ex" stuff.

Well, I'm fed up with Ali's whining, complaining and manipulating. I can't see any man staying with her for too long, unless he's a doormat. Even Jake looked like he wanted to jump out a window after all that whining last week.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3829816;
    So, question. Did anyone believe Ali's claim to want to come back tonight? Was it sincere or was it just a poorly acted scene setting herself up as the broken-hearted bachelorette? If she's willing to come back on the show for that, in my mind she's perfect for the lead since Fleiss will be able to do whatever he wants with the show. Hope she knows what she's getting herself into if she does get the gig...as we all know, becoming the lead usually means your loyal following ends up hating you by the end.
    Another puppet...great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3829820;
    The best they can hope for in the extremely short timeframe that this show is in production is 'infatuation with intention' of moving forward to see if anything else develops. It really bothers me how the word 'love' is bandied about. The word love is meaningliess on this show.
    Exactly.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3829814;
    Tenley then Vienna
    thanks... that is the order i guessed it would be!!

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3829640;
    tenley and gia both had the white cars....vienna had a black car...is it the good vs. the bad, or the losers vs. the winner????

V's black car to remember the black eye patch, swashbuckling, pirate ship date...aaarrrggghhh!!!

So, question. Did anyone believe Ali's claim to want to come back tonight? Was it sincere or was it just a poorly acted scene setting herself up as the broken-hearted bachelorette? If she's willing to come back on the show for that, in my mind she's perfect for the lead since Fleiss will be able to do whatever he wants with the show. Hope she knows what she's getting herself into if she does get the gig...as we all know, becoming the lead usually means your loyal following ends up hating you by the end.
    Of course it was manipulated by the producers...just as Jake was when he came back with the whole Wes scene. Reid also came back as well (though I don't know if his was producer motivated/manipulated).

They may have told her, "Look, if you do this, you will be The Bachelorette!" and she says, "Sure thing!" She gets the last laugh and 25 hotties. I sure would do it as well. I'm not sure she's really ready to find love and settle down but she will be fun.

I definitely think Reid would have been a better Bachelor.

Didn't believe it for one second, and she's the perfect puppet for his next adventure. I hope she knows what she's doing!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829826;
    Of course it was manipulated by the producers...just as Jake was when he came back with the whole Wes scene. Reid also came back as well (though I don't know if his was producer motivated/manipulated).

They may have told her, "Look, if you do this, you will be The Bachelorette!" and she says, "Sure thing!" She gets the last laugh and 25 hotties. I sure would do it as well. I'm not sure she's really ready to find love and settle down but she will be fun.

I definitely think Reid would have been a better Bachelor.
    Not with these ladies, I don't think so.

He did the right thing and really this show makes it hard to like the Bachelor/Bachelorette w/ all the manipulated drama.

Kudos are in order for Steve Carbone (R) and our very own sdl who once again were correct.

Perhaps the naysayers need to drink the Koolaid?