Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829799;
    But I bet you she will watch Ali being the Bachelorette next season.... Overall, Tenley just won't do it for the viewers. I'm fed up with the "ex" stuff. Enough is enough! I think most viewers (esp those that I've talk to...mostly coworkers, FAcebook friends and friends IRL) that I know are sick of the "ex" stuff.
    Of course she will, lol. I will too! Heck, I'd watch Tenley, Gia or Ali but doesn't mean I prefer one over the other. Actually, I do. I rather watch Gia as the next B'ette over either of the other two, but that's only one opinion. It will be interesting to see if Ali is indeed the next or if Fleiss still has another trick up his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3829804;
    But wasn't it established that the phone call happened before the dates? If so he is lying...why? Because he is angry with her for leaving him? Because TPTB ktold him to act so that they could set up Ali as the next Bachelorette?
    That's what I think: he didn't take her back because she left, period! It was a blow to the ol' ego. And, his heart may have been elsewhere...but I have to believe his feelings were stronger for Ali than Gia (I think Gia would have gone home on F4). His logic doesn't make sense. They had the phone call before the 3 dates in St. Lucia. He told her the night she left that she wasn't going to be cut that night; she was getting a rose (which meant that Tenley, Gia or Vienna was going that night). Then she calls just a few days later, before any of the dates have occurred and he says he is in love with all 3 girls and has advanced with them. How? He hadn't even had dates with them yet. Nothing had changed except Ali had left. Weird! Just an excuse IMO; a major blow to his ego.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829798;
    I thought that the call happened on the first day in St Lucia? How could he have gone on dates with the other women? Was that bs too?
    Basic formula of the show.
    1) It shows that the call from Ali to Jake was planned/producer ploy. Jakes statements indicated that he had already dated the 3 ladies for FD--yet in actuality --hadn't happened yet.
    2) It shows how TPTB constantly take things that have been said or things that have happened and place them time-wise where TPTB want them to go for best effect rather than where they should go in real time of the show.
    Producer manipulation plus time manipulation = That man behind the curtain.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829805;
    Yeeeaahhhh....Just proves to me what RS or whoever it was that said that the phone call was something they both knew wasn't going to turn into Ali really coming back, but something they had to do and get over with.

I'm ready for the bachelorette. Bring on the boys.
    My expectations are so low...there better be some great guys!

As for Ali, I don't want her as the next Bachelorette.

Also, I saw the clip for the WTA and not only was that manipulated, so was the sucker punch waiting for the viewers thinking he dumps both.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829809;
    That's what I think: he didn't take her back because she left, period! It was a blow to the ol' ego. And, his heart may have been elsewhere...but I have to believe his feelings were stronger for Ali than Gia (I think Gia would have gone home on F4). His logic doesn't make sense. They had the phone call before the 3 dates in St. Lucia. He told her the night she left that she wasn't going to be cut that night; she was getting a rose (which meant that Tenley, Gia or Vienna was going that night). Then she calls just a few days later, before any of the dates have occurred and he says he is in love with all 3 girls and has advanced with them. How? He hadn't even had dates with them yet. Nothing had changed except Ali had left. Weird! Just an excuse IMO; a major blow to his ego.
    I didn't watch, but that makes sense.

FORT Fan

i know it doesn't really matter, but i was wondering in what order did he pass out the roses??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3829813;
    i know it doesn't really matter, but i was wondering in what order did he pass out the roses??
    Tenley then Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3829813;
    Tenley
    Vienna
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

So, question. Did anyone believe Ali's claim to want to come back tonight? Was it sincere or was it just a poorly acted scene setting herself up as the broken-hearted bachelorette? If she's willing to come back on the show for that, in my mind she's perfect for the lead since Fleiss will be able to do whatever he wants with the show. Hope she knows what she's getting herself into if she does get the gig...as we all know, becoming the lead usually means your loyal following ends up hating you by the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829805;
    Yeeeaahhhh....Just proves to me what RS or whoever it was that said that the phone call was something they both knew wasn't going to turn into Ali really coming back, but something they had to do and get over with.

I'm ready for the bachelorette. Bring on the boys.
    He could have brought her back. He as much as said so when he said something in him wanted to say for her to jump on a plane and get right down there, but then he thought about which one of the three would he send home for her to get to be there? When he thought of it in those terms, he wasn't willing to let go of one of those three in order for Ali to come back.
    He didn't care enough to do so which is why he said he was falling in love with the other three, but he was not with Ali.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3829816;
    So, question. Did anyone believe Ali's claim to want to come back tonight? Was it sincere or was it just a poorly acted scene setting herself up as the broken-hearted bachelorette? If she's willing to come back on the show for that, in my mind she's perfect for the lead since Fleiss will be able to do whatever he wants with the show. Hope she knows what she's getting herself into if she does get the gig...as we all know, becoming the lead usually means your loyal following ends up hating you by the end.
    I did not believe it was genuine at all.