Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829774;
    The ONLY reason why most of the watchers tonight tuned in was to see what happened with Ali. The rest was pretty much known ahead of time (Gia leaving, who the F2 were). Ali pulls in the viewers! That's all that the producers want...
    Not this viewer, lol! But that isn't a fair comparison. I'll tell you about my sister. I talked to her yesterday, and she said that Ali wouldn't come back, that they did that last season and they wouldn't do it again. My sister isn't spoiled, yes she isn't despite the fact that I am. She said she liked Tenley and was glad that Ali was out of the picture. She didn't like the whole feud thing among the girls this season. My sis has been a franchise long Bach/ette fan and even she didn't like Ali. She still tunes in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829788;
    The majority of viewers tune in on Monday and never go to those blogs.
    Tons of them do...TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would be surprised how many people read the blogs, read Reality Steve, hear from their co-workers and friends, etc.

Either way, Ali brings in the viewers and that's why they had to plant that little phone call in there! Tonight's episode was bore and I'm sure the FRC will be even more boring. I like Tenley but I just don't think she would reel the viewers in like Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829789;
    What was Jake's reasoning for not wanting Ali to come back? What were his words and was he crying?
    He wasn't crying (believe it or not). He basically told her that he lost a piece of his heart when she left, but he had moved on & the others were ahead of her. He told her that he didn't love her & he wouldn't know who to send home if he did take her back.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829793;
    He didn't cry and he pretty much said that since she was gone, he's had dates with the other 3 women and he was falling in love with all of them and that it was just too late for Ali to come back. He just followed his heart.
    I thought that the call happened on the first day in St Lucia? How could he have gone on dates with the other women? Was that bs too?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3829795;
    Not this viewer, lol! But that isn't a fair comparison. I'll tell you about my sister. I talked to her yesterday, and she said that Ali wouldn't come back, that they did that last season and they wouldn't do it again. My sister isn't spoiled, yes she isn't despite the fact that I am. She said she liked Tenley and was glad that Ali was out of the picture. She didn't like the whole feud thing among the girls this season. My sis has been a franchise long Bach/ette fan and even she didn't like Ali. She still tunes in though.
    But I bet you she will watch Ali being the Bachelorette next season.... Overall, Tenley just won't do it for the viewers. I'm fed up with the "ex" stuff. Enough is enough! I think most viewers (esp those that I've talk to...mostly coworkers, FAcebook friends and friends IRL) that I know are sick of the "ex" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829784;
    Exactly.
    Everybody I have ever talked to about this show adores Ali. She's the reason they watch, and she'll be the reason (plus the smokin boys) they'll watch again this summer.
    Can't wait to see the smokin hot boys! Hope she says yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829798;
    I thought that the call happened on the first day in St Lucia? How could he have gone on dates with the other women? Was that bs too?
    Yep, total bs! I'm not sure if he actually said that he had ALL 3 of the dates already....but that is what they wanted everyone to believe since they showed it last.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829793;
    He didn't cry and he pretty much said that since she was gone, he's had dates with the other 3 women and he was falling in love with all of them and that it was just too late for Ali to come back. He just followed his heart.
    But wasn't it established that the phone call happened before the dates? If so he is lying...why? Because he is angry with her for leaving him? Because TPTB ktold him to act so that they could set up Ali as the next Bachelorette?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829802;
    Yep, total bs!
    Yeeeaahhhh....Just proves to me what RS or whoever it was that said that the phone call was something they both knew wasn't going to turn into Ali really coming back, but something they had to do and get over with.

I'm ready for the bachelorette. Bring on the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3829804;
    But wasn't it established that the phone call happened before the dates? If so he is lying...why? Because he is angry with her for leaving him? Because TPTB ktold him to act so that they could set up Ali as the next Bachelorette?
    I would have to watch it again because i'm not sure if he actually said that he had dates with the other 3 girls already.....it's something i thought i heard but i'll admit that i was on the board more than i was actually listening to that little scene.

Maybe he didn't say that exactly. When I watch it again, i'll let ya know!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."