Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829777;
    I don 't think so, we live in a bubble here many viewers didn't know who was going home tonight.
    It's all on the blogs though....Jake's blog, Chris' blog, Reality Steve. Every single one of my Facebook friends know and none of them are on here. They read Reality Steve. All the fan's comments on the blogs reveal everything....

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829774;
    The ONLY reason why most of the watchers tonight tuned in was to see what happened with Ali. The rest was pretty much known ahead of time (Gia leaving, who the F2 were). Ali pulls in the viewers! That's all that the producers want...
    Exactly.
    Everybody I have ever talked to about this show adores Ali. She's the reason they watch, and she'll be the reason (plus the smokin boys) they'll watch again this summer.

Well, I ripped up 2 phone books to put on my compost pile & flower beds. I had a pretty productive night.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3829596;
    I was thinking the same thing! He probably can't talk on the phone and read his lines at the same time ... remember ... he is not an actor.
    Probably the person on the phone was not Ali, but a producer feeding him his lines as if he was talking to Ali. His part of the conversation was so stiff that he sounded like he was just repeating what he was being told to say.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829783;
    It's all on the blogs though....Jake's blog, Chris' blog, Reality Steve. Every single one of my Facebook friends know and none of them are on here. They read Reality Steve.
    The majority of viewers tune in on Monday and never go to those blogs.

What was Jake's reasoning for not wanting Ali to come back? What were his words and was he crying?

FORT Fogey

Has there ever been a "DUD" season like this one every before? Was the f1 (as revealed by RS) ever been "not likeable" with a passion before? I'd skipped Charlie and PLo and Jason seasons. This one was hard to watch, barely watched a few mins each week. This board turned out to be the best entertainment for the season which promised boredom and kept us laughing at the "edit".

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829788;
    The majority of viewers tune in on Monday and never go to those blogs.
    I don't know of anyone who goes the the boards or the blogs.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829789;
    What was Jake's reasoning for not wanting Ali to come back? What were his words and was he crying?
    He didn't cry and he pretty much said that since she was gone, he's had dates with the other 3 women and he was falling in love with all of them and that it was just too late for Ali to come back. He just followed his heart.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829774;
    The ONLY reason why most of the watchers tonight tuned in was to see what happened with Ali. The rest was pretty much known ahead of time (Gia leaving, who the F2 were). Ali pulls in the viewers! That's all that the producers want...
    So true. I know about 30 girls who get together to watch on Mondays together and every one of them adores Ali. None of them read boards or blogs. Some have even text me that they won't bother with the finale now because she won't be on there. I know some will still watch but many won't.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~