Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3829764;
    I can saw watching tonight that it was as boring as I thought the entire season would be when I found out he was going to be the bachelor. Just wasn't a huge fan. I, probably like many people, have really enjoyed this season, much more then I thought I would. After watching tonight I realized why = it was for the girls and edited drama. When left with 3 girls and him, it just wasn't fun. It might be where he is in the process and being exhausted but he just doesn't seem into it anymore.
    I could have skipped the first hour and a half and skipped to the end with previews for next week.
    This show seemed to last forever tonight! I agree, I just wanted to see the previews for next week and the finale. After watching Jake tonight, I am honestly glad for all the girls that are no longer there!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829765;
    Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realized that we say that every season (the lead will fly out the parents/dad/mom for the FRC, but it never happens.)
    Or better yet, it hasn't happened before! Who knows what they have planned for this spectacular finish?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3829769;
    [/B]

Sorry, I might be the only one, but I really, really wish Tenley was the next bachelorette. I know there's no chance, but I just need to say it. I like her a lot. I'm sick to my stomach that Ali is getting her own show.
    Beagle, I am with you too. Even tho Tenley's voice is hard for me to take sometimes, I would rather see her then Ali as the next Bachelorette. Oh well, she is probably better off NOT doing it.

The ONLY reason why most of the watchers tonight tuned in was to see what happened with Ali. The rest was pretty much known ahead of time (Gia leaving, who the F2 were). Ali pulls in the viewers! That's all that the producers want...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829765;
    Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realized that we say that every season (the lead will fly out the parents/dad/mom for the FRC, but it never happens.)
    Isn't it ironic that the only time it supposedly happened was when Fleiss flew out Deanna's father and there was no final rose.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

THey could have saved themselves a lot of money and trouble. Film one date, and then just insert the faces of each girl onto the original woman for the 2nd and 3rd dates..and show it three times. The dude only has one channel, anyway, it isn't like we saw something completely original on each date.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3829774;
    The ONLY reason why most of the watchers tonight tuned in was to see what happened with Ali. The rest was pretty much known ahead of time (Gia leaving, who the F2 were). Ali pulls in the viewers! That's all that the producers want...
    I don 't think so, we live in a bubble here many viewers didn't know who was going home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3829775;
    Isn't it ironic that the only time it supposedly happened was when Fleiss flew out Deanna's father and there was no final rose.
    I was just thinking that, its not a good thing if her Dad is there.

I'm just continually amazed that viewers still think this show is actually about finding a lifetime mate after "dating" for about 3 weeks, in front of television cameras and production people, while dating a bunch of other people. Sure, that's what the tag line is, but that's not reality. If Jake is "thinking with the wrong head" well so what? He's in the puppy love stage of infatuation, just like a lot of us are when we first meet our mates. Then that fades, and if it makes it through the next stage of being "compatible" and if you can weather the ups and downs of life together, you might make a good match and wind up married. If he finds himself happiest at the moment just hanging out with Vienna, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him, or her, it's just infatuation. I have seen enough of this show to know the odds of them making a lasting match are next to nil. If they are having fun together, then good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3829775;
    Yep!! IF they would fly her dad out...well that just cannot be good. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."