Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

As lame as this sounds and would be, maybe the "spectacular" part comes in with the helicopters taking the girls to the ceremony and then taking the loser from the ceremony and finally the F1 with Jake leave on the propellers of love.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlccaz
    A special request to Ryvetted or Sanlee ... I would like to UPGRADE my CHEESE GROMIT avatar for one of Jake closing the eye over which there is NO Patch. High Def, please. IF that doesn't sum up this season worth more than 1000 words I don't know what would.

jlccaz...I will go head to head with you on the "lick kiss" from Jake to Vienna. He is correct Vienna is honest and he is emotionally challenged, this is how a 31 year old guy anxious to find a wife acts???? Thank God I am over 31 and married!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829742;
    Jake might even propose to Vienna after the whole 'ring talk' tonight.....
    That while 'ring talk' was just creepy. He probably had that discussion with all three, but we only got to see it with Vienna.

Just like on HTDs he probably asked all 4 families for permission to marry, and they only showed Tenley and Ali.

Lots of creepy stuff tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829736;
    It think its Vienna saying "what did I do wrong' but that could have easily been a VO from earlier this season.
    I am so glad you posted this... that was the main thing I pointed out to my husband (who could really careless). I stopped the DVR and kept rewinding to see if I could tell who said that... I do think it was Vienna but like you said it could have been from earlier in the season.

I find it hard to believe that they are throwing in our faces that he might not pick anyone - to me that means he did pick someone and it must be Vienna. If I'm wrong then at this point I think I will be happy.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3829748;
    As lame as this sounds and would be, maybe the "spectacular" part comes in with the helicopters taking the girls to the ceremony and then taking the loser from the ceremony and finally the F1 with Jake leave on the propellers of love.
    Jake said that the finale will be crazy and amazing as well, so you may be right. lol

I originally didn't think that he would propose, but he is in puppy love with V as you could tell tonight...he may just pop the question and as someone else mentioned, he'll fly her dad out for it. Anything could happen!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3829748;
    No limos available or they had to do something different to keep the viewers from tuning out for the finale. Wonder what the ratings were for today? That would give an indication if once Ali left a lot of people tuned out.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3829735;
    Hey I'm vacationing in Arizona does anyone know where I can view this episode it's not available on ab yet??? Help ...thanks!
    check ineedpopcorn dot com

FORT Fan

I can saw watching tonight that it was as boring as I thought the entire season would be when I found out he was going to be the bachelor. Just wasn't a huge fan. I, probably like many people, have really enjoyed this season, much more then I thought I would. After watching tonight I realized why = it was for the girls and edited drama. When left with 3 girls and him, it just wasn't fun. It might be where he is in the process and being exhausted but he just doesn't seem into it anymore.
    I could have skipped the first hour and a half and skipped to the end with previews for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829755;
    Jake said that the finale will be crazy and amazing as well, so you may be right. lol

I originally didn't think that he would propose, but he is in puppy love with V as you could tell tonight...he may just pop the question and as someone else mentioned, he'll fly her dad out for it. Anything could happen!
    Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realized that we say that every season (the lead will fly out the parents/dad/mom for the FRC, but it never happens.)
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829733;
    Ok and we're back! The previews look really goooood! I cannot wait to see the screencaps.

It's cute that Jake and Tenley are in the infinity pool with their clothes on and some of Jake's family members are in there with them?

Sorry, I might be the only one, but I really, really wish Tenley was the next bachelorette. I know there's no chance, but I just need to say it. I like her a lot. I'm sick to my stomach that Ali is getting her own show.