Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Re: SPOILERS 2/15 Show Thread

Ok and we're back! The previews look really goooood! I cannot wait to see the screencaps.

It's cute that Jake and Tenley are in the infinity pool with their clothes on and some of Jake's family members are in there with them?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829731;
    Tenley says that she is disappointed/hurt that Jake says that they don't have physical chemistry.

Hey I'm vacationing in Arizona does anyone know where I can view this episode it's not available on ab yet??? Help ...thanks!

It think its Vienna saying "what did I do wrong' but that could have easily been a VO from earlier this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829733;
    Ok and we're back! The previews look really goooood! I cannot wait to see the screencaps.

It's cute that Jake and Tenley are in the infinity pool with their clothes on and some of Jake's family members are in there with them?

I'm super excited for the caps as well!
    It sure seems like Jake turns them both down, but I HIGHLY doubt that's what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3829735;
    Hey I'm vacationing in Arizona does anyone know where I can view this episode it's not available on ab yet??? Help ...thanks!
    I'm not really sure. Sorry I cannot help you!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3829737;
    I'm super excited for the caps as well!
    It sure seems like Jake turns them both down, but I HIGHLY doubt that's what he does.
    I'm sure that it's meant to look as though he dumps them both, however i'm not falling for it. He'll pick V and who knows, the caps of her crying could be from when he chooses her for all we know! lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3829638;
    I've actually turned the sound off the TV and just turned to you guys to give me the play by play. Way more fun!!!!!!!! This whole season has been painful to watch: Jake the Fake as far as I'm concerned. I don't see anything "natural" in any of his actions and certainly not in his words. He winds up with Vienna because she suited his level of immaturity and he doesn't want anyone who in any way is a strong woman or who wants to be a partner in a relationship. He wants the "child" or a trophy he can show around and who will fawn on his every word. It couldn't be more apparent. Sad viewing.
    Of course finding out she may not be the what he thought now that he's watching like everyone else might prove interesting at the AFTR, if they have one.
    Nice insights!

Jake might even propose to Vienna after the whole 'ring talk' tonight.....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829742;
    Do you suppose he flys her Daddy to St. Lucia for the proposal . . . that would make her cry!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3829742;
    He just might.
    We'll have to keep an eye out for what kind of ring Jake pics out