View Poll Results: What Do You Think Happened?

Voters
522. You may not vote on this poll
  • Proposal, currently engaged

72 13.79%
  • Proposal, engagement ended

112 21.46%
  • Proposal, never engaged, not dating

48 9.20%
  • Proposal, never engaged, currently dating

12 2.30%
  • No proposal, currently dating

35 6.70%
  • No proposal, dated but no longer together

149 28.54%
  • No proposal, never dated

94 18.01%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jake's FRC and Beyond...

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake's FRC and Beyond...

I am with mamadeb and Beagle. His demeanor is that of bracing for a soaking from a fire hose. There would be no reason to defend his choice if he was not currently with her.

Actually there is another senario that would fit his interview rap. He chooses Vienna, they break up and he is now with Ali. He saw the backlash Jason got and could be bracing for that. I don't think this is likely, just saying that this could fit the words too.
    Last edited by shoepie; 02-23-2010 at 06:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

I remember Jake saying something like I know who she is and I hope she says yes. Maybe he chose someone other than Vienna or Tenley in the end. Maybe even after he originally chose Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3837388;
    I am with mamadeb and Beagle. His demeanor is that of bracing for a soaking from a fire hose. There would be no reason to defend his choice if he was not currently with her.

Actually there is another senario that would fit his interview rap. He chooses Vienna, they break up and he is now with Ali. He saw the backlash Jason got and could be bracing for that. I don't think this is likely, just saying that this could fit the words too.
    But, he hasn't defended her...he hasn't even admitted there IS a her!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3837565;
    But, he hasn't defended her...he hasn't even admitted there IS a her!
    LOL! Oh that!

Well, he did really but very funny!

Somehow, I don't think there would be too many people upset if Jake did that to Vienna, like they were when Jason did that to Melissa.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3837492;
    I remember Jake saying something like I know who she is and I hope she says yes. Maybe he chose someone other than Vienna or Tenley in the end. Maybe even after he originally chose Vienna.
    The Media Release indicates that the new Bachelorette will be announced at the ATFR.

According to the big reveal to be made at 12:01, Reality Steve knows what happened at the ATFR.

On his blog which was written after viewing the WTA last night and thus after the ATFR was filmed on Sunday, RS makes mention of Ali being the Bachelorette.
    Therefore, Ali is not with Jake.

This quote was given to us at the very beginning as a season preview which would not allow time imo for a swap.

He pretty much shut the door on Gia last night, and it looks like Ali is going to be the Bachelorette.

The show has not hyped a dramatic ATFR like they did with Jason; it is something that RS is hyping.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Newbie

ahhhh, closure!

The 52 people who voted that Jake proposed and that they are still engaged won!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

yes, indeedy. Wish them the best of luck, and hope that folks can find graciousness in their own hearts to do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3838201;
    The 52 people who voted that Jake proposed and that they are still engaged won!
    Thanks Sanlee. I half expected to be handing out the prize to one of the other voting groups. But I'm very happy about the outcome.

Cheers to the happy couple.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast