View Poll Results: What Do You Think Happened?

Voters
522. You may not vote on this poll
  • Proposal, currently engaged

72 13.79%
  • Proposal, engagement ended

112 21.46%
  • Proposal, never engaged, not dating

48 9.20%
  • Proposal, never engaged, currently dating

12 2.30%
  • No proposal, currently dating

35 6.70%
  • No proposal, dated but no longer together

149 28.54%
  • No proposal, never dated

94 18.01%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jake's FRC and Beyond...

Re: Jake's FRC and Beyond...

i really dont know what to make of his final pick Vienna i mean is it true everything that has been published about her and the whole boob job,according to an interview Jake did he says he hasnt had any contact with any of the girls does that include Vienna as well or are they dating right now and are goin to break up.I dont expect a shock at all cause we all know he picks her the question is does he propose or not or ask to date for real away from the cameras i just dont know i dont see them lasting at all,he should have picked Tenley or even one of the other ones cause they are so much more classier and mature then Vienna is i mean what jake feel right now is just temporary you cant feel like that forever.Cause there is a time when we have to grow up and be mature and get to work and have each other back.The clue with the ring was just so obvious and her to say she hasnt been in love that this is the first time i dont believe it at all she was engaged to be married then she married someone else common people

FORT Fogey

Interesting poll results to date -- the overwhelming majority of us think they are not together currently. The only real question is -- were they ever, really? To me that's just a big "who cares?", if they aren't now.

I want a big surprise, something stunning, make me gasp, you know, entertainment. I should find another show.

i think they actually did get engaged

i think it ended very soon afterward.....vienna has just has too much negative publicity, no way its going to work out between them now and i'm sure they each blame the media for the reason it didn't work out

i sometimes think these people just go on the show to become so famous, when they go back to their real lives, that's when they really start looking for someone

FORT Fanatic

I actually think it is mean of Jake to take Tenley so far to break her heart. He let Ella go becaus he did not want to lead her on. So I am thinking he really decided at the last minute - who is better in bed...honestly.

with tenley he has the perfect excuse of....."you just got out of a serious relationship" card

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3833289;
    Interesting poll results to date -- the overwhelming majority of us think they are not together currently. The only real question is -- were they ever, really? To me that's just a big "who cares?", if they aren't now.

I want a big surprise, something stunning, make me gasp, you know, entertainment. I should find another show.
    I'd love to hear from the 40ish people who think they are still together. How is it that Vienna is putting up with Jake's insulting comments about her...and how is it Jake is putting up with the information that is coming to light about Vienna? How are they still together with such negative stuff going on between them?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3834194;
    I'd love to hear from the 40ish people who think they are still together. How is it that Vienna is putting up with Jake's insulting comments about her...and how is it Jake is putting up with the information that is coming to light about Vienna? How are they still together with such negative stuff going on between them?
    - I don't know. I will say I chose the proposal/engaged so I'm one of those 40. I was really tempted to go with the no longer engaged but for some reason my mouse wouldn't let me click on that option . Part of me wanted to be a contrarian (that's just the way I roll baby Saffron) and part of me wanted to support them as a couple.

I'm still wavering a bit, but I'm expecting a proposal and an acceptance of the proposal and I do think it's possible that the engagement is still on at this point because I'm thinking they haven't had the chance to really air things out between them and I would expect them to at least wait untill they have an opportunity to do that before they break the engagement. Now if they've had sufficient contact to discuss the issues out there they may have decided to end it, but I'm assuming they haven't really had that opportunity. And maybe it's all a bunch of balony and they continue with the engagement for awhile. I do think reality will set in and they'll end it at some point although I'd be happy to see them make a real go of it.

As far as the negative things Jake has said, the ones I recall are that he wasn't looking for the best looking girl, and that some people will be shocked and disappointed. These comments don't really bother me that much. I find it refreshing that he says looks are not his top priority. I don't think I would feel offended by that, Vienna might, but I wouldn't - so again, I don't know. And the shocked and disappointed, I think that's self explanatory and I expect that Vienna probably understands where he's coming from on that one - especially since Vienna's family has said that Vienna has dealt with these kinds of issues all her life.

Am I convincing? No???

See, the thing that I can't get past is this: Even if it's true that he's not looking for the prettiest girl, and even if it's true that some people will be shocked and disappointed....DUDE, don't say it. I don't really dig the girl all that much, but if I was engaged to her, no way would I be talking about her that way.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3834260;
    See, the thing that I can't get past is this: Even if it's true that he's not looking for the prettiest girl, and even if it's true that some people will be shocked and disappointed....DUDE, don't say it. I don't really dig the girl all that much, but if I was engaged to her, no way would I be talking about her that way.
    Yeah, I can agree with you on that. It shows a lack of something there to comment out in public like that, but I don't think the comments, in and of themselves, put the kabosh on the engagement if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3834260;
    That's just one of the many things that make me think that they are not together anymore. He just wouldn't say those things if they were imho.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast