Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3822317;
    Vienna has been placed in the rejected spot for weeks now and she's been called last on many occasions.

I remember Jake saying on Bonnie Hunt he didn't believe in astrology or any of that stuff and would not marry someone who did. So I found that tarot card reading at the end very interesting.
    I think that Vienna at least in the producers' minds was F4 until last night. However, after the HT date and with the idea that somebody would have to go, I think that Gia move into the low spot. I think it was a combination of the insecurity, the difference in lifestyles (NYC/Texas), and maybe the tarot thing...
    I did not get the feeling that Vienna would have been leaving last night.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3822318;
    I know...how dramatic was the helicopter...like where was it going to land on the deck of the house..LOL... I think that was just a helicopter tour, like the one Jake and Tenley went on during their date and it was a moment that the producers couldn't pass up. I don't think Ali is coming back...she may really call him but I think the moment Jake put her in the limo he was done with her. She knows what the show is about and that he isn't able to blatantly convey his real feelings for her, so her putting him on the spot like wasn't never going to play out the way she wanted it too. I think that people are mistaken his annoyance with her wishy washiness as turmoil and pain. Once he was back in the room with the other three girls Ali was long forgotten...

I still think that if you are in love with someone taking the risk of losing it all is something you have to do.. Ali wasn't ready to risk all for love so leaving was the best choice for her.
    I agree and disagree with this. I agree that Ali did make the right choice for her. As far as taking the risk, I can see this if you were in the real world with just the two of you involved, but not in this situation. If I couldn't be completely sure of how the guy felt, no way in h### would I risk losing a job that was important to me. If he doesn't pick her she loses everything. Not a chance I would take in that situation, but that's me personally. I know others see it differently

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3822334;
    I agree and disagree with this. I agree that Ali did make the right choice for her. As far as taking the risk, I can see this if you were in the real world with just the two of you involved, but not in this situation. If I couldn't be completely sure of how the guy felt, no way in h### would I risk losing a job that was important to me. If he doesn't pick her she loses everything. Not a chance I would take in that situation, but that's me personally. I know others see it differently
    First this is a tv show and there are 3 other girls, so we have to be realistic, and second in this economy we have to be practical as well...

This is what Jake said in his blog:

I felt like she wanted me to make the choice for her, but I couldn’t. How could I live with myself if I told her, “No! You are not leaving me now!” and then realize a week or two later that she was not “the one.”
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Jake keeps talking about how honest Vienna is, her family has said the same thing, as have the other women in the house. There is so much specualtion going around about Vienna's past, if she is so honest, any chance that she would have told Jake about her past? People seem to be concerned about what he will think of her after, maybe he already knows...just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3822334;
    I agree with this. She made the right decision for her. Even if Jake picked her in the end and dated a while, the shows odds are against them so she still ends up alone and jobless, I would definitely have made the same decision as her in this instance. IF its meant to be they will still get together after the show.