Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3070717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

FORT Fan

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Jake posted "his blog" How far in advance does his ghostwriter write those?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3822220;
    Did you hear Jake ask Vienna's dad about marrying her like he did with Ali's mom and Tenley's dad? ? If so I want to rewatch that part.

Also I would not put it past TBTP to edit the part were Jake asked Vienna's dad if he could marry her and they wanted the viewers to think he didn't.
    No, we did not hear Jake ask Vienna's dad if he could marry her. I believe it was edited out but we do hear a conversation where marriage is being discussed between Jake and Vienna's dad while they are alone. I think we can assume from the conversation that Jake did ask but the question was edited out.

Well, goodness - I watched the first couple of segments again. I really love Gia. I think her heart is the most vulnerable of all. I'm starting to hate this show - too much heartbreak.

Also watched Ali's HTD. I think because I don't feel a connection with Ali I haven't been able to see it between her and Jake. After watching it again I can definately see the connection that Ali fans see. Similar comment to an earlier post of mine but this is regarding the HTD rather than the goodbye.

There's a number of things in the editing that make me think we might not have seen the last of Ali, but it's too late to recap right now. Maybe I'll get a chance tomorrow.

I think this is a rather interesting season.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3822208;
    He didn't seem to mind her kisses at all when he took her to his room at the Rose Ceremony.

I'm convinced that Jake will kiss anybody and anything. He just likes to kiss, period.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3822213;
    Well, if that was the case, he was deciding between Gia and Vienna...
    I think Vienna was going home. In the interview w/Jake on the Mother board, he said he would be thinking "could I be sending my future wife home, ACCIDENTALLY"(emphasized).

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3822185;
    I can see the vienna personality/brain/mind connection totally.

Vienna is outgoing and agressive sexually. Jake is shy. The guy never dated in high school. HIGH SCHOOl!...Remember jake and corrie on the boat...that was painful to watch. Two shy people will not work out.

Then jakes a simple country type guy... he said "poor vienna is not here to defend herself, bless her heart" in the comedy club date,...

Vienna seems the same...simple country girl.... not city bar hopping twittering texting type gia and ali seem like...

The problem with tenley is how can a guy pick a girl in love with her ex? I mean what if jake picks her then her ex wants her back?... she is not even mad at ex
    I agree that simplicity is the key here. Jake is a very simple guy, especially when it comes to relationships; I don't think he is a deep thinker or particularly analytical. Combined with the unfamiliarity of being chased after by all these women and his general social unease, he is being overloaded and overwhelmed by all the choices/decisions he has to make. Vienna is extremely uncomplicated, at least on the surface, and is making it incredibly easy for him to process their relationship. She likes him, that's it, no questions/concerns about ex-husbands (yet), insecurities due to cheating (she loves herself and everybody else is jealous), or job conflicts (she doesn't have one) to distract or confuse him. He thinks he is taking the most logical, easiest way out by choosing her. Little did he realize that the complications would come later.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3822209;
    I guess I'm a cynic after watching tonights show. Even knowing the spoilers etc, I had a strong feeling that Jake and/or Ali planned this with the producers.
    I don't quite buy the premise of her leaving or the crying. Some of it seemed tears or regret, sure, but both of them seemed to be acting the rest of the "Emotional turmoil" times tonight. Maybe she legitimately had to leave for her job, but I get the feeling there is more we aren't shown going on there.
    I got that feeling too. He just didn't look surprised by her announcement, even though there were a few tears when she actually did leave. I did think she seemed genuinely torn up. Since it is so similar to Ed leaving and since seeing the preview for next week with her calling, I found myself wondering if TPTB could have somehow orchestrated the call from her employer. Probably off base, but I found myself wondering that.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3821264;
    For a moment there I thought he was going to propose.........
    That's what my daughter & I thought..it looked like he was searching his pockets for something...I need to go back & rewatch that to see what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3822234;
    Well, goodness - I watched the first couple of segments again. I really love Gia. I think her heart is the most vulnerable of all. I'm starting to hate this show - too much heartbreak.

Also watched Ali's HTD. I think because I don't feel a connection with Ali I haven't been able to see it between her and Jake. After watching it again I can definately see the connection that Ali fans see. Similar comment to an earlier post of mine but this is regarding the HTD rather than the goodbye.

There's a number of things in the editing that make me think we might not have seen the last of Ali, but it's too late to recap right now. Maybe I'll get a chance tomorrow.

I think this is a rather interesting season.
    Very possible. RS knows that Tenly and Vienna are left standing and Tenley does not get a rose so he assumes Vienna does. Look at the new screen caps...do you notice a helicopter flying overhead and one of the shots Jake is looking back at it. I Wonder..........

so... IMO last night's show was half The Ali Show, and half The Tenley's Ex show

seriously, at the start of Tenley's home date, she said she didn't want to compare things to her ex, and then for the remainder of the date every other sentence involved the word Ex. blech
    _(Moo!)