Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3822203;
    I laughed my behind off when I saw Bonnie Hunt's show and they showed a clip of last weeks show of Vienna when she went down to Jake's room and when he made her leave, she kissed him and when she turned her back, he wiped his mouth off. He didn't seem to like that kiss to much from his "future bride".
    He didn't seem to mind her kisses at all when he took her to his room at the Rose Ceremony.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I guess I'm a cynic after watching tonights show. Even knowing the spoilers etc, I had a strong feeling that Jake and/or Ali planned this with the producers.
    I don't quite buy the premise of her leaving or the crying. Some of it seemed tears or regret, sure, but both of them seemed to be acting the rest of the "Emotional turmoil" times tonight. Maybe she legitimately had to leave for her job, but I get the feeling there is more we aren't shown going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821976;
    Not a chance! Ali and Vienna are in every way on different wavelengths. That would be one of her conditions with PTB if she were the B'ette.LOL!
    Interesting for I see Ali and Vienna as very much alike. ;-)

I have a question. He asked both Tenley and Ali's permission to marry no one else??
    Plus who was going to go home tonight as he told Ali she was not on the line to leave....

CJGrice

Quote Originally Posted by cjgrice;3822212;
    I have a question. He asked both Tenley and Ali's permission to marry no one else??
    Plus who was going to go home tonight as he told Ali she was not on the line to leave....
    Well, if that was the case, he was deciding between Gia and Vienna...

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821356;
    Thoughts about what Vienna's family said about her having difficulty with women long before this show??

He took that much, much differently that I would expect. I thought he was going to have a major gut check on that.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821717;
    How about " people hate me/her because they are jealous of me."?

I'm late posting my thoughts, but both points above are what bugged the Sam Hill out of me tonight. I never minded Jake, but after tonight I felt like he came across as out and out stupid.

As others said, hmm, if you consistently have a problem getting along with a large number of people (in this case, other females), maybe, jusssssttttt maybe, it's time to look in the mirror and pick up a self knowledge and understanding book at ye ole bookstore. But I'm used to TV Vienna's "Me, ME, MEEEE!" attitude by now, so sadly it didn't surprise me that they portrayed her family as just contributing to her "It's everyone else but me!" logic.

But Jake? Ugh. Tonight became such an entire joke to me during this scene. The whole season became an even bigger joke than it already was in my mind. If he and Vienna are not in happy couple land, and it's because of her past or they aren't a match or whatever, then, sorry, but I have no sympathy for him. He wouldn't listen to anyone. He knew what she was like and he didn't care. I also thought he was downright rude, trashing the other women like that. By his own logic, I guess he was just jealous of Wes and the connection Jillian had with him. Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by cjgrice;3822212;

I think he would have sent Gia home tonight. It is odd that he did not ask Vienna's dad the marriage question yet she ends up his pick?

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3822213;
    Well, if that was the case, he was deciding between Gia and Vienna...
    Well he did ask permission from Ali's Mom to marry and Tenley dad. We never saw any others If he did ask..

I just saw a lot of different views to night with Ali. He really did not want her to go and she was safe too. so who would be cut...

CJGrice

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3822215;
    I think he would have sent Gia home tonight. It is odd that he did not ask Vienna's dad the marriage question yet she ends up his pick?
    I'm sure he asked Vienna's dad and I believe it was while they were talking in the garage near the bike. I can't remember the exact dialog but Vienna's dad said he had always treated Vienna like a princess and that's the way he expected her to be treated by her husband and Jake assured him that if they ended up engaged and married she would definately feel like she was a princess. I think Jake had asked him for his blessing and that's why we have this conversation going on but the actual question from Jake was edited out.

ETA: We also hear Vienna's dad commenting on how he senses that Jake is a good guy and Jake responding that he's glad because he was nervous and that he's falling hard for Vienna. This was all part of what I'm sure was a discussion about marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3822218;
    I'm sure he asked Vienna's dad and I believe it was while they were talking in the garage near the bike. I can't remember the exact dialog but Vienna's dad said he had always treated Vienna like a princess and that's the way he expected her to be treated by her husband and Jake assured him that if they ended up engaged and married she would definately feel like she was a princess. I think Jake had asked him for his blessing and that's why we have this conversation going on but the actual question from Jake was edited out.

ETA: We also hear Vienna's dad commenting on how he senses that Jake is a good guy and Jake responding that he's glad because he was nervous and that he's falling hard for Vienna. This was all part of what I'm sure was a discussion about marriage.

Did you hear Jake ask Vienna's dad about marrying her like he did with Ali's mom and Tenley's dad? ? If so I want to rewatch that part.

Also I would not put it past TBTP to edit the part were Jake asked Vienna's dad if he could marry her and they wanted the viewers to think he didn't.