Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3822134;
    Jake and Vienna both have a lazy eye. Who knew?
    Yeah but Jake's is hardly noticeable. I think the lazy eye is what someone noticed (on twitter I believe) when they said that Vienna looks like she got smacked in the back of her head when her eyes were crossed and they stayed that way

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3822145;
    Yeah but Jake's is hardly noticeable. I think the lazy eye is what someone noticed (on twitter I believe) when they said that Vienna looks like she got smacked in the back of her head when her eyes were crossed and they stayed that way
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3822139;
    I think the bungee jump date showed vienna heart...she held jake as he trembled...she showed real concern for him...cradling him...go watch that date again..thats where jake fell in live with her
    Are you kidding me??? What was she suppose to do? Do you think he would have kept her around if she reacted like the Vienna that is being portrayed in the media...

Jake: I'm so scared of heights... I dunno if I can do this
    Vienna: Are you f*cking kidding me? I'm the girl here... YOU'RE suppose to be comforting ME! I'M the PRINCESS! Man the f*ck up and stop being a little b*tch... Forget it... I'm not doing this jump with this prissy little mama's boy!

Right... That would have made her look real good in Jake's eyes.

May have gotten her booted (then again, you never know with this guy) but I would have paid good money to see her do it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Funny the thing I notice the most the only person Jake wore a dress shirt for was Vienna home visit all the others they were pull over the head shirts (sweaters).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822081;
    No he was saying the girls came to him because they were jealous of Vienna and Jakes relationship. Vienna didn't tell him the other woman did.
    In an USWeekly online clip of an interview with Vienna... she goes to great lenghts to explain that the reason the other girls don't like her is because they are jealous and have been jealous since the beginning... and that Jake knows that... and that furthermore they are jealous because they know she and Jake have a connection.

That's what I was referring to....

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822156;
    Funny the thing I notice the most the only person Jake wore a dress shirt for was Vienna home visit all the others they were pull over the head shirts (sweaters).
    She lives in Florida; the others live in Massachusetts, Oregon and New York.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3822155;
    May have gotten her booted (then again, you never know with this guy) but I would have paid good money to see her do it.
    I think I would have peed my pants if she did that! It definitely would have been a Bachelor first and would have made for a dramatic moment. And ya know, Jake comes across as so spineless he probably would have gotten off on being dominated and talked to like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3822096;
    The editing of this show is playing all kinds of "mind games" with everybody (both sleuthers and viewers). Vienna may have her "wild" competitive side, as her family kindly pointed out, and may frequently get into tomboy battles in the playground. Yet, if you rewatch the show WITHOUT the over-the-top "coming up!" previews, her storyline actually "mellows" quite a bit.

Also, has anybody looked "brainy" on this show? By the way, there were some humorous (but quite logical) posts on the mother board suggesting this was some post-graduate "experiment" on "interpersonal communication" of hers !?!

No offense to either Ali or Tenley (both are probably the sweetest gals in the "real" world and normally The Life Of The Party), but I'm having trouble warming up to them because both are so... how should I put this gently?... uptight. Gia is sweet, but does smiles a little too much like Bashful in "Snow White"...

Add to this all of the clips of Jake looking equally uptight.

Contrast all of this with you-know-who and... well, it isn't just "sexual" chemistry.

Can't help borrowing a quote from The Most Quotable Contestant Of The Franchise: "Some people are better than others at THIS world, well not like the BIG world, but THIS world. I was trying, but I let my fears get in the way."

Fear Vienna ain't got... even in a dark wine cellar.
    I agree with this whole post (although I really like Tenley). Vienna's personality is big like she said in her intro and it takes over all of the others and Jake is completely fascinated by her. She breathes life into him, he's a completely different person when he's with her.

FORT Newbie

the bungee jump is not only date where you can see vienna has a good heart and really is deeply in love with jake... watch the date at magic mountain where vienna is sitting there when jake gives a rose to elizabeth... vienna is crushed...other girls...tenley etc dont seem to care

i will say though this show is pretty hard on these women... gia got cheated on, tenley got cheated on, ali got cheated on... and they are expected to let themselves GO for a guy who is dating 3 other women at same time... ya ok...

of course they have to hold themselves back

but as far as who is best for jake...i keep seeing him say things like "bless her heart" and such...the guy is simply not ali or gia's type...he is...um..."simple" only word comes to mind..."boring?" he's just not a "city" type person

that leaves vienna and tenley and tenley still in love with ex..only person left is vienna...vienna called out some of the fakes, the girls on show for fame etc at beginning and so girls turned on her... i dont think thats a character flaw in vienna... corrie said in interview she watched what she said around vienna cause V would call out people...but corrie still said she liked vienna