Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3822122;
    ditto

tenley... still in love with ex and blames herself for him leaving... who wants to live with a girl in that mind set?...she needs like 5 years to see #1 its not her fault and #2 to get over the guy... some anger might be nice.. at least stop mentioning him every 5 minutes

gia... dated a bunch of baseball stars for one... wants money...as soon as she finds out jake makes 40-50 grand a year she would be out of there

ali... job comes first even if jake picked her at end...ali would tell jake to move to SF,....he would say I cant my job is in east coast... boom relationship over..jake wanted her for overnight date though

vienna... yea she made some mistakes while young but wtf we all do! she was married to a guy who was gone all the time in military..that is hard...try marrying somebody and seeing them once every couple of years... see how that goes... not her fault imho and if u hate vienna cause she was in a calander why not hate gia? she has done worse for maxim

i think the real reason people dont like vienna is her lazy eye...thats sad cause you are born with that...looks are temp as well... we all lose looks in end

vienna is his best choice...go jake!
    Interesting, I did not notice V had a lazy eye. I thought her eyes were very pretty. I'll look for it now that you mentioned it.

FORT Fanatic

Jake have a lazy eye too. I dont think that Jake would have pick Ali no matter what it would have been V.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3822103;
    What I still have not decided is if Ali would even consider being with Jake after he has choosen V over her.
    By then, the show will have worn off and someone else will be buying her daisies at The Bud Stop.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3822124;
    LMAO CH didnt even talk about Vienna's HTD
    Yeah I think he spent her paragraph talking about Ali's departure. And Chris says that Jake and Ali were talking for TWO HOURS... Considering they only showed us about 15 minutes of that I'm sure they picked the parts where Jake looked disinterested.

Jake and Vienna both have a lazy eye. Who knew?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by maria79;3821855;
    i think jake is a confused soul, if he was into ali he would have told her something to make her stay but he couldnt promise her that, she right to leave. If he pick vienna he did this to escape, sorry for tenley and gia they r gonna get their heart broken....jake is not sure what he wants he tell all the girls what they want to hear, i am fallin for you, i love you mom, you family bla bla bla, ask for ali and tenley hand in marriage, he is messed up.....
    I couldn't agree more with this post. I think Kathryn got it right in her Diaries of the Departed when she said Jake thinks he's ready, but he's not and he will end up "settling" for somebody. I also think she got in right when she says "he made a huge mistake." "He's going to end up with the wrong person."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3822093;
    Did you all notice what Ali's mom told Jake? It was something like "if you get Ali, you will getting a girl with a heart of gold." "She's very compassionate."

Jake did an interview with GMA on the day of the primiere, 1/4/10, and he was asked what he was looking for in a girl and he answered "a girl with a heart of gold." "Plain and simple, a heart of gold."

Do any of you think Vienna has a heart of gold? If Jake does, he is delusional.
    I think the bungee jump date showed vienna heart...she held jake as he trembled...she showed real concern for him...cradling him...go watch that date again..thats where jake fell in love with her
    Last edited by skyocean; 02-09-2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3822124;
    LMAO CH didnt even talk about Vienna's HTD
    I did a word count and he only mentioned Vienna once and it was only to say that Ali and her would never admit how similar they really are LOL!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3822139;
    I think the bungee jump date showed vienna heart...she held jake as he trembled...she showed real concern for him...cradling him...go watch that date again..thats where jake fell in live with her
    You are so right and she gave him the courage to do that jump and show him that he was not any less of a man because he has a fear of heights.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3822140;
    I did a word count and he only mentioned Vienna once and it was only to say that Ali and her would never admit how similar they really are LOL!
    Which means his trying to hide the F1!