Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3822100;
    Are they permitted to explain to their employers the purpose of their absence?
    Not supposed to
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I've tried to be objective this season and simply enjoy the show.....but after watching the show this evening I have to comment!!

Gia's family were very different then what I would have expected after watching her this season.. Guys usually look at the girl's mother very carefully when in a serious relationship. ( so I've been told) Regardless of what Jake said about liking her family, his body language told a different story. He seemed uncomfortable with them overall. I think Gia would have been the one to go this evening if Ali had not left.

Tenley's family were exactly what I would have expected, very caring and supportive of her. Jake seemed very comfortable with them. When Tenley's mother remarked that Tenley would still occasionally have flashbacks of her marrage, it seemed to send up smoke signals for Jake as this has been one of his concerns all along.

Ali is the one I feel would have given Jack the type of life he said he wanted. When they were together it was friendship with a lot of laughter blended with physical attraction. I am glad Ali left tonight, what she said from the beginning that if Vienna was what Jake wanted then he didn't want her. I think Jake's hormones are making decisions for him at this point and Ali would have been # 2 had she stayed.

V what can I say!!! Isn't anywhere near ready for marrage or a serious relationship. She and Jake do not seem to have anything in common but overacted hormones and this will only hold them together for..oh, I'd give it a month at the most after Jake has to start back to work. V would have been # 1 regardless because Jake has to get her out of his system.

I do think, there is a strong possibility that Ali may want to come back but Jake knows he is leaning toward choosing V and will not encourage it. However, when the flame burns out with V, he will realize what he had with Ali and want to try again with her.

What I still have not decided is if Ali would even consider being with Jake after he has choosen V over her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3822093;

Do any of you think Vienna has a heart of gold? If Jake does, he is delusional.
    this is probably just a line that's being delivered throughout the show

Chris's bulls*it is up... I mean his blog is up...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3822094;
    In essence this was a replay of the Jill and Ed scenario. I couldn't help thinking - can you guys not come up with something original? I am not saying that Ali indeed was called away... but it is just odd. Espcially knowing how scripted things tend to be on the show.

With Ali gone, I would think that Gia is his best bet. I think the pressure inherent in this type of TV romance would be tough for Tenley - she seems so fragile.

I know that Vienna is the F1 and I am trying really hard to like her, but the relationship seems the most shallow.

I would not be surprized if after all is said and done Jake and Ali re-connect. Not sure the relationship would last though..
    Couldn't agree more!!! Alot of Jakes lines where same as Jill's when Ed left!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3822100;
    Are they permitted to explain to their employers the purpose of their absence?
    I believe you are... I mean I think you can say "I'm going on a reality show" for sure... I'm 50-50 about specifying which one.

FB did just build a huge headquarters in Oregon maybe Tenly and Ali can hang out!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3821937;
    I am a fan sorry did not want to pick this season and first season here, but I am a proud Vienna fan.
    ditto

tenley... still in love with ex and blames herself for him leaving... who wants to live with a girl in that mind set?...she needs like 5 years to see #1 its not her fault and #2 to get over the guy... some anger might be nice.. at least stop mentioning him every 5 minutes

gia... dated a bunch of baseball stars for one... wants money...as soon as she finds out jake makes 40-50 grand a year she would be out of there

ali... job comes first even if jake picked her at end...ali would tell jake to move to SF,....he would say I cant my job is in east coast... boom relationship over..jake wanted her for overnight date though

vienna... yea she made some mistakes while young but wtf we all do! she was married to a guy who was gone all the time in military..that is hard...try marrying somebody and seeing them once every couple of years... see how that goes... not her fault imho and if u hate vienna cause she was in a calander why not hate gia? she has done worse for maxim

i think the real reason people dont like vienna is her lazy eye...thats sad cause you are born with that...looks are temp as well... we all lose looks in end

vienna is his best choice...go jake!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3822103;
    What I still have not decided is if Ali would even consider being with Jake after he has choosen V over her.
    That is something I have been thinking really hard about too. There's no denying Jake & Ali's chemistry but I don't know if her pride could handle being chosen again after he already picked Vienna.

LMAO CH didnt even talk about Vienna's HTD
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily