Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821830;
    What show were you watching? They showed Ali & Jake outside by the fire, after dinner was over, and that's when she told him that she was falling in love with him and that if he asked her to marry him right then and there, she would do it in a second. Then he removed his gloves and looked her deep in the eyes and kissed her so deeply, I even wanted to melt. Whereas, with Vienna, it was just pure kissing -- sexual chemistry. I wonder what intelligent conversations they have? Wrecking cars, the girls all hate her, married before at a young age and didn't really care, I'm a princess.... Hmmm! All in jest, of course, but really...they have sexual chemistry but that's about it. You have to connect on other wavelengths, IMO.
    And that reminds me... on the RC night, when he and Ali were on the couch and he really was essentially begging her to stay... he said "Ali, what were you thinking by the fire?" "What did you think when we were by the fire?"

And he was trying to take her back to that time and remember what she had said and remember what he had done.... that was about as clear as he could make it that she would be F1 I think.

But unfortunately... his earlier statement about "no guarantees" and "life is about minimizing regrets" (wtf?)... the damage was done and she couldn't trust him to stick with her.

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3822063;
    And that reminds me... on the RC night, when he and Ali were on the couch and he really was essentially begging her to stay... he said "Ali, what were you thinking by the fire?" "What did you think when we were by the fire?"

And he was trying to take her back to that time and remember what she had said and remember what he had done.... that was about as clear as he could make it that she would be F1 I think.

But unfortunately... his earlier statement about "no guarantees" and "life is about minimizing regrets" (wtf?)... the damage was done and she couldn't trust him to stick with her.
    Those two took her right back to their conversation on the retaining wall in San Francisco....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3822040;

This headboard is flat against the wall and has a curve on the sides - vs the one that is like a sleigh bed - again lamps in Jakes pic - sconces in ALL of the pics at Cap Maison - blinds are different as well.

I don't neccessarily agree about the headboards, but do agree about the sconces and lamp. I'm not saying it's THE room, just THE resort

I cannot see another resort using an identical molding in an identical frame shape, above the bed. If someone has a better cap of jake's room, where it's panned more to the right to clearly show the molding I'm referencing?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821840;
    Yes, but even tonight, Jake admitted that Vienna had issues with "some" women in the house. Then he corrected himself and said, "all of the women in the house." He knows; he totally knows. He just doesn't care, which is strange because he was all about hating on Wes last season.

He said that in the context of "all of the women in the house threw her under the bus" and that they are jealous of her.... I could NOT believe that... which of course is what Vienna is saying.... all the girls are jealous of her...

Give me a break... and that Jake buys/believes that is unbelievable to me... that was probably the most sickening thing that came out of tonight.

FORT Fanatic

Chris and Jake said this show would be a 10 to me it was -1

[QUOTE=n4692u;3821843;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3821770;
    okay so Jake has said that he has been "to He11 and back"... so did he go to he11 toningt??[/QUOTE]

Nope, he didn't go to hell tonight. Ali's decision should have been easy after their conversation in his room. I noticed they didn't air the vo which was in the season highlights, which I think was said about Ali's leaving, (angrily) "how could she do this to me"!!! You know, the more I think about statements like that, maybe ole Vienna is the one for him.
    That's right ... and he also said "first she says she's falling for me, and then she leaves??"

Funny that those reactions weren't shown tonight.

My personal feeling is that Jake really regrets not telling her strongly to stay when she first asked... cus altho little Jake might like Vienna, I think when he clears his head he knowd Ali would be a much better choice.

I think that her leaving did hit him really hard... but they didn't show that tonight... it was more like let's get on with the business of the show.

Okay it's been a while since I was approached for this show so the logistics escape me right now but I'm sure someone here will know... When you sign up for this show after you're eliminated aren't you kept in seclusion until filming has wrapped? So wouldn't you need to clear the entire time with a job???

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3822063;

I think he was told she was coming to his room at the hotel, the cameraman was there waiting and I'm sure the producer had been there, told him Ali was thinking of leaving, (they even let her call her mom) and that he could try to get her to stay but wasn't allowed to guarantee her anything at that point. I don't think he was too worried at that point, I'm sure he felt the connection and thought that he'd get her to stay. I think at the RC, he realized just how serious she was, and although he was trying to follow the rules, he told her she was going to get a rose that night, and in a round about way, was trying to tell her that at that she was the one he was falling for the most and would end up as F1. I think V would have went home at that RC and that Ali and Gia would have been the F2 girls. I think Tenley was to be his F1 after Ali left but he just couldn't go through with it and end up hurting her more. I think eventually he'll contact Ali to see if anything can develop between them.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3822069;
    He said that in the context of "all of the women in the house threw her under the bus" and that they are jealous of her.... I could NOT believe that... which of course is what Vienna is saying.... all the girls are jealous of her...

Give me a break... and that Jake buys/believes that is unbelievable to me... that was probably the most sickening thing that came out of tonight.
    No he was saying the girls came to him because they were jealous of Vienna and Jakes relationship. Vienna didn't tell him the other woman did.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3822078;
    Okay it's been a while since I was approached for this show so the logistics escape me right now but I'm sure someone here will know... When you sign up for this show after you're eliminated aren't you kept in seclusion until filming has wrapped? So wouldn't you need to clear the entire time with a job???
    No once the girls are gone they go back to their normal lives.