Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822029;
    That's okay... disagreement is good for sussing out stuff.

As I said, I don't think it's the identical room, but the headboards do look the same to me, just that Jakes's looks a bit taller because his bed is unmade and there are no pillows against it - so you see it from the top of the mattress up. What sold me is the molding frame thing. You can see it in the pic I posted and see it really clearly on my TV [on my TV the screen shows more of the right]. I don't think that two different resorts would use the same molding in the same style.
    So if he's (assuming...) at Cap Maison is Gia at LeSport?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822032;
    The headboard in Jakes room looks curved to me the one in the room you found is more square.
    They're both curved slightly - sleigh bed type headboards. You can see it if you look closely. In any case, I'm not claiming it's the identical room, just that it is indeed Cap Maison.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

This headboard is flat against the wall and has a curve on the sides - vs the one that is like a sleigh bed - again lamps in Jakes pic - sconces in ALL of the pics at Cap Maison - blinds are different as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822039;
    They're both curved slightly - sleigh bed type headboards. You can see it if you look closely. In any case, I'm not claiming it's the identical room, just that it is indeed Cap Maison.
    I see it too. I guess we really need to find that darn lamp!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3821814;
    I'm with ya, I just don't see it. When Jake was with Ali and she said if he asked her right then she would say yes, I thought he was going to propose. Then when he took his gloves off and put both hands on her face and kissed her I saw that as his way of proposing without saying it. That was not acting. He's giddy with her.
    Agree... I think his upper head is with Ali, but his lower head is with Vienna.... that is the struggle that's going on.

And that's why he was a bit cold at the begining when Ali told him the dilemma she was dealing with.... he had just returned from being with Vienna... he always gets twittified by the last woman he's been with ... especially Vienna.

I thought his comment to Ali that "Life is about minimizing your regrets" was tres strange... sounds like something his life coach told him... and he just regurgitated it to Ali.

Definitely not the kind of reassurance you want to hear from someone who wants to spend the rest of their life with you....

and then when he said "I can't guarantee you a ring"... how much clearer could he have been telling her to go with the job?

But then at the RC, after thinking about it, he was confused again... and wanted her to stick around just so he could have all of his options...

It's hard to say if he would have chosen Ali (thinking with his upper head) vs Vienna (who appeals to his lower head).

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3821955;
    I don't understand nor see the attraction....not even the sexual chemistry. Like, when they met at the beginning of the date. She ran to him but he just walked to meet her, whereas he ran to meet the other 3, but it's like he's forcing himself to be with her. Even on the boat at first, he seemed standoffish..... for the life of me, I just don't see it with her.... the other 3 yes, and with Ali the most.
    He was complimenting Vienna from the moment he saw her at her HTD. He said something like hi beautiful and when they hugged he said something like "you look so good" or something like that. I didn't DVR it but I remember his face lit up when he saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3822041;
    I see it too. I guess we really need to find that darn lamp!!!!
    I see the curve in the headboards too, but where's the lamp?? Gotta find that lamp.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3822051;
    He was complimenting Vienna from the moment he saw her at her HTD. He said something like hi beautiful and when they hugged he said something like "you look so good" or something like that. I didn't DVR it but I remember his face lit up when he saw her.

Yes and if you look careful while walking to her he as doing a subtle little dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3822051;

I still don't get why he picks her F1. I guess I never will. If they are happy and in love now more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3822042;
    Agree... I think his upper head is with Ali, but his lower head is with Vienna.... that is the struggle that's going on.

And that's why he was a bit cold at the begining when Ali told him the dilemma she was dealing with.... he had just returned from being with Vienna... he always gets twittified by the last woman he's been with ... especially Vienna.

I thought his comment to Ali that "Life is about minimizing your regrets" was tres strange... sounds like something his life coach told him... and he just regurgitated it to Ali.

Definitely not the kind of reassurance you want to hear from someone who wants to spend the rest of their life with you....

and then when he said "I can't guarantee you a ring"... how much clearer could he have been telling her to go with the job?

But then at the RC, after thinking about it, he was confused again... and wanted her to stick around just so he could have all of his options...

It's hard to say if he would have chosen Ali (thinking with his upper head) vs Vienna (who appeals to his lower head).
    Vienna's date was only shown to be his last HTD. Tenley would have been the last HTD before Ali walked into his room.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow